Ask me anything.

d3v

Why is it that, in this day and age, some devs still want to make players have to unlock characters?

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
What do you think of the netcode for DOA5 and if that answer is mediocre or worse do you think they will patch it?
What do you like better spaghetti and meatballs or chicken and waffles?
How old are you?
Lastly if you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? and why?

1. it could use improvements. I believe that they will.
2. spaghetti and meatballs.
3. 25.
4. A small corner of the IGN lounge, because they've got air hockey and a bunch of games up for free play, and all drinks and candy is like 25 cents.

If someone with multiple personality disorder threatens to kill themselves, would that be considered a hostage situation?
Does anyone actually know what the "bird and the bees" is?
Why did Bayman steal Seifer's scar?

1. Only if they are armed. The better question is, if a person with the same disorder tries to attack a police officer and they are forced to shoot them, is it considered manslaughter?

2. Do you?

3. Seifer's has more vertical action going for it.

Rikuto! Now that you have won the championship what do you plan to do next?

I hope one day to become a real boy.

Why is it that, in this day and age, some devs still want to make players have to unlock characters?

It's revenge for the amount of shit talking we do behind the veil known as the internet.

My (Phimy) Do

What can of job do you have?

When did you start playing DoA?

Do you like ponies do you? DO YOU?

Where do you want to be in a few years?

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
What can of job do you have?

When did you start playing DoA?

Do you like ponies do you? DO YOU?

Where do you want to be in a few years?

1. The kind that requires very little out of me 99% of the time, and absolute perfection the remaining 1%.

2. I dipped my toes into the game during DOA 2 HC, and took it seriously when DOA 3 came out.

3. No. I like elephants.

4. I have no aspirations of my own anymore. I'm just here for the ride, wherever it takes me.

Zeo

1. Do you play online regularly?

2. What do you think of Bayman in his current state regarding DOA5, gameplay wise? Would you change anything about him if you could?

3. If you could get Leon back in place of Bayman, would you do it?

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Number 4 answer was really good. :)

Some would say its a poor answer, and a sure sign of a doomed individual who is going nowhere in life lol. But I am who I am and that's all that I am. I've no cause to feel bad about it and no reason to change it.

1. Do you play online regularly?

2. What do you think of Bayman in his current state regarding DOA5, gameplay wise? Would you change anything about him if you could?

3. If you could get Leon back in place of Bayman, would you do it?

1. Yes, very regularly. Actually I get so many party invites and game requests that I feel genuinely bad about signing on sometimes, because there is no way to respond to them all. A lot of people probably think I'm a jerk because I look like I'm ignoring them, but I don't really know what to do....

2. I would give him a little more frame advantage on his 236K, and fix his juggle potential post-CB as it is currently bugged out. I can't really complain much though, I mean... the guy is good. REALLY good.

3. That's like asking a father if he would trade his living son for his stillborn daughter..... and no, I wouldn't. I would prefer, actually, that they simply gave Bayman a second stance with some of Leon's more aggressive movements, similar to how Vanessa in VF operates. He would be pretty much epic tier at that point.

Tokkosho

i heard your learning some mila, if so, would you vs. mine to give some feedback? (ofc only if you aren't being molested by invites from actual friends)

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
I'm being molested 24/7 (good problem?), I don't think that will change anytime soon.

I'm sure I can pencil you in sometime, though I need to spend more time with her honestly. I got distracted with Rig lol.

TwiztidRaven

1. Only if they are armed. The better question is, if a person with the same disorder tries to attack a police officer and they are forced to shoot them, is it considered manslaughter?

2. Do you?

3. Seifer's has more vertical action going for it.
1. It depends. Was this police officer another of the personalities of the supposed victim of the manslaughter?

2. No. I just assumed it was tv lies.

3. Honestly did you have to look up Seifer to know what I was talking about? Cause if you didn't I'm going to love you forever.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Did I electrocute you when I hugged you at the party? :|
If so... AWESOME, hahaha.

Not exactly. Though your drunkeness was of a definite humorous value.

1. It depends. Was this police officer another of the personalities of the supposed victim of the manslaughter?

2. No. I just assumed it was tv lies.

3. Honestly did you have to look up Seifer to know what I was talking about? Cause if you didn't I'm going to love you forever.

1. Whoa, I'm gonna have to stop you here, cause now this is getting deep and it's actually pretty good material for a thriller. Don't want somebody stealing this shit.

2. Everything is true.

3. No, I just played a lot of FF8 back in the day. In fact it was one of the first games I hijacked the "big tv" in our family room for when I was a kid. The intro alone justified it at the time. The Seed exam segment didn't exactly detract from my justification.

Ghengis_John

What kind of music do you like?

Do you hate any kind of music?

Will you check out some music if I recommend it to you?

Ever watch anime?

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
What kind of music do you like?

Do you hate any kind of music?

Will you check out some music if I recommend it to you?

Ever watch anime?

1. Answered on first page.

2. Bad music.

3. I'll listen to anything once. Or, at least part of anything once.

4. Used to quite frequently. Lately most anime is too formulaic and cliche for me, and clearly aimed at teens who don't know any better. That's fine for them, of course... it's just getting harder to find mature themed anime that doesn't dip into the freak zone a little too much.

Ghengis_John

4. Used to quite frequently. Lately most anime is too formulaic and cliche for me, and clearly aimed at teens who don't know any better. That's fine for them, of course... it's just getting harder to find mature themed anime that doesn't dip into the freak zone a little too much.

Hmmm yeah, that last statement there definitely rings true. Okay... Check out "Kids on The Slope", if you'd be so kind. You might just find it a refreshing change of pace.

Edit. I checked out your music. Your non serious answer still has me confused. It's somewhere between Max Corbacho, Air and Amon Tobin. Could I have a slightly larger sample before I attempt a recommendation?

Paulina

The other day, my friend was telling me a story about one of her little brother's particularly unhinged ex-girlfriends. Besides being a crazy person in general (calling nonstop when he was hanging with his bros, accusing him of “spitting on her” when a piece of food flew from his mouth), this girl seemed to take it to the next level. During one (particularly hilarious) episode, she drove to his house, sat there in her car, pulled a plastic bag around her head, and called him screaming, threatening to asphyxiate herself – right there, in front of his parents' house – if he wasn't home immediately.

She apparently threatened suicide in a myriad of colorful ways, but that mental image was the one that cracked me up (“Who does that?!?!”)

What is (one of) your craziest encounters with my sex, and can you elaborate in similar detail?

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Sure.

My girlfriend said she wanted to die, and then one day she hung herself in the shower.

HI-LAR-IOUS! I mean, "Who does that?!?!"

Ok, next question?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD