[Aug 25, 2012] GVN Summer Jam VI - Aug 25 & 26 - Philly,PA (Philadelphia, PA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ochosen1o

I'm in there. Let's start DOA5 off with the tournament scene that has shown DOA grassroots the most love, GVN!!! Let's hope brad's in this build!! I'm also in there for MK9 so any of you who compete in that hope to see yu there as well!

This tournaments on a wed-thursday though!?!

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Yeah don't worry, I figured that's what happened when I verified the dates by looking at the calendar.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
If we get a decent amount of people to RSVP in this very thread AND are confirmed for GVN, I may put up a couple Collector's Editions as prizes for the tournaments. Depends on interest and attendance at this point and it's nothing official by any means as I'm not directly involved with the tournament itself. So let's see how things go.

Side note, only a couple people have contacted me about housing so where are people at with rooms? Everyone doing alright with the hotel situation?

Arnell Long

Allan gon be sporting that Kasumi, so bro, who else are you interested in testing out?

Also, I wanna double check once again, we have around 9 more characters to be revealed "Brad Wong, Pai, Mila, Gen Fu, Elliot, Helena, Lisa, Jann Lee, and maybe Leon" and from what I hear/read, GVN "Aug 25th" will have all retail characters, just wanna make sure this still rings true?

Sucks I won't be able to make it, money isn't looking too hot atm, hopefully I can attend future Events.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
You can't afford the flight? If you can make it out there the rest can be taken care of or helped with, at the least. PM me if you don't want to chat about it in the thread.

Allan Paris

Allan gon be sporting that Kasumi, so bro, who else are you interested in testing out?

Honestly right now, I know what I need to know about her for the most part. Thanks to Keylay, DrDogg, and me watching her religiously. I will play around with her, no doubt but, Lei Fang, I do find rather interesting. I may play with her the whole time I am there.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I have a second room reserved at the venue but I'm thinking about releasing my hold on it since it seems people may not be in need of housing assistance. I'll continue to hold it until the end of the month but I'll cancel the reservation if I don't hear from enough people.

H2OEvil

Lol Chris cant make it he said.. and I dont know about Michelle.. and doubt if Chewy will show up lol but ill try lol

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Chris actually might be able to make it. Talked to him last night about it again.

N0rdicNinja

Wish I could be there this year, my Wife and I have our 5 year anniversary that Saturday... if I decided to leave the state I may not be allowed back in. XD

Smithy

hey, would anyone be willing to drive me from my bus stop to the venue on friday night and from the venue to the bus stop on sunday night? that's the last thing i need to check off my list before i can register for the tournament :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD