DOA5LR Ayane General Gameplay Discussion

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
What I would really love to see in Last Round is Ayane's BT6H+K being a launcher again. Yes, again, it used to be a launcher in Dead or Alive 4.0 (without the 4.1 patch) and you could do a BTPP4PP7K as a juggle. I'm sure if it were, that a juggle from front turn stance would be possible.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Hmm, it would be an interesting addition to Ayane's arsenal and would be very flashy (though the move already gets tossed out a lot recklessly). Out of curiosity, does the BT6H+K ceiling hit guarantee anything? Everytime I nail an opponent with a BT6H+K ceiling hit, they seem to tech out all the time.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Naw it doesn't guarantee anything at all, just gets some extra damage (10 points) from the ceiling. However you're at +19 if they tech up and BT4K is unholdable there unless they back tech. Nifty though because you can mix up with BT6K for an on block frame trap or sitdown stun if people are dumb enough to press a button.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Damn :(. Oh well, at least it looks cool haha! The people dumb enough to "press a button", don't tech out of it and just let me launch them anyways lol.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Let's make Ayane more powerful. Give her teleport parries like Kasumi. Then she'd be the best character in the game. :cool:

Nuke-Nin

She already is the best character bruh! :cool:.

Pffft, teleport parries. Just give me more ways to Spin-to-Win and I'm good!
Every move should be cancel-able with 1 PPP1 should have her spin backwards, retreating from the opponent and able to follow up with P ot K

or atleast some moves

Aerospark

Standard Donor
Let's make Ayane more powerful. Give her teleport parries like Kasumi. Then she'd be the best character in the game. :cool:
Give her teleport parries like Kasumi and watch her 64T/H and some other shit get nerfed to hell lmao so let's not. However, I think giving her teleports that simply move her across the screen like Hayabusa can would be nice (and flashy).

Also 1P+K should have a grab out of it so I can do something to characters that have OHs or people that throw out holds bye

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Hayabusa can be thrown out of his teleports, just an FYI. The only ninja in the game that has an advantageous teleport is Kasumi, and not even by that much.

Nuke-Nin

Give her teleport parries like Kasumi and watch her 64T/H and some other shit get nerfed to hell lmao so let's not. However, I think giving her teleports that simply move her across the screen like Hayabusa can would be nice (and flashy).

Also 1P+K should have a grab out of it so I can do something to characters that have OHs or people that throw out holds bye
1P+KT should be her BT throw where she back flips and grabs you with her knees

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. She now has 144 moves. Also, <3 her ponytail. I don't imagine she's gunna be that different from her 5U incarnation.

Aerospark

Standard Donor
Yeah. Mr. Wah launched off a 8K (I think), so he wasn't able to get much off the refloat.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD