DOA5LR (Casual) suggestions for Team Ninja

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Ok I'll play...
Hmm lets see

- stages: aerial gardens .. the one where the tiles break on the floor... Raining stage.
- doa characters: raidou / tengu
- vf characters: kage/wolf/eileen/aoi
- accessories: leifangs ponytail
- fix hayabusa's fugly face.. more maskless options
- character specific unlockables in survival.. rare unlockables , unlockable gallery .. i miss those old days : )

Other,
A costume filter for exhibition mode.. I hate trying to get ppl to take the game seriously at events when every other moron picks the skimpiest bikini.. (problem is i have everything unlocked). That option would be a great thing to have.

KwonJigglypuff

Can someone help me to figure out each character's (unique) most requested outfit ? So far, if I had to guess, I would just come up with Christie's trenchcoat lol.

I'd like to update the OP soon so we can share it with TN as soon as possible.

Kronin

Can someone help me to figure out each character's (unique) most requested outfit ? So far, if I had to guess, I would just come up with Christie's trenchcoat lol.

I'd like to update the OP soon so we can share it with TN as soon as possible.

I can do this for you: I will edit later this post with the outcomes (tagging you) =)

Tirahrr

I-is it too late to add to this? I was going to do it ages ago but had to go somewhere and couldn't post my comment, didn't end up coming back to this site for ages sooo ... oops.

STAGES:
Aerial Gardens (DOA2 or DOA2U, don't care)
Koku An (DOA2U, or preferably both 2's and 2U's)
Temple on the Mountain (DOA4) (or anything with lots of stairs really, like Great Wall (DOA2U))

COSTUMES:
Momiji - Indigo Happi
Hitomi - DOA4 C4
Ayane - DOA4 C4 (I know she has enough Asian outfits but it's my favourite, sorry not sorry)

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

OTHER:

They've all been mentioned except these two:
- Options for Mila Outfits: C7's hat can be toggled off, C5's apron can be toggled off
- Return of Tina's 'Great/Greatest' Win Pose from DOA2U ... it's so sassy

Rest that have been mentioned and I highly agree with (ordered in terms of what I find most important):
- Better Netcode
- DOA5UA's Hairstyle/Accessory Customisation Menu on the Character Select screen
- New costumes for the males (and not just DLC from previous DOA5 games that are now made free like what happened with DOA5U)
- Character's eyes next to HP bar
- Tag Animations for MR, P4 and Nyotengu (MR's would be Helena, don't know about the others)
- Weather options for some stages (night time Sakura, snowy Forest, something with rain)
- Loose hair option for Rachel, Hayabusa and Brad Wong (Sarah too I guess)
- At the end of Team Battle mode, return of the graph about what member of your team defeated what member of the opposing team
- An option to use Mariposa's persona (winning/loosing) with Lisa's outfits and vica versa
- Fix Hayabusa's face plus more maskless options

werewolfgold

I think that Ryu's face is a pretty decent "realistic" replica of his anime face personally.

But, we'll see if they change much of anything regarding the models for this release...

Last edited:

Kronin

Pant, pant... finally it's done.@KwonJigglypuff In the end I created a new post seeing that another requests happened after my previous one.

(All the characters are always listed in alphabetical order):

1) Most Voted Outfit for Characters

:ayane: C1 DoA3

ayane02l.jpg

:bayman: C2 DoA3
DOA3_Bayman_C2.jpg

:christie:C3 DoA3

thumb-36177.jpg
ChristieDOA3C4.jpg

:ein: C1 DoAD
dead-or-alive-dimensions-ein-render.png
Doad_ein_c1.jpg

:genfu:C3 DoA2U
DOA4_Genfu_C2.jpg
genfu_1large.jpg

:hayabusa:C3 DoA3 with long hairs options
DOA3_04.jpg

:hayate:C3 DoA3 Green Version
DOA3_Hayate_C2x.jpg
Btw I have some doubts about this: @Jaguar360 in you post did you mean this old outfit, or instead just a green version of his current DoA5 C3 (that has various differences in the design)?

:hitomi:C4 DoA2U
hitomi_doa3_collage_by_mekashadowlight-d7k1grp.jpg

:jannlee:C1 DoA2U
images
DOA2U_Jann_C1.png

:kasumi:Tropical Sailor NG3RE
08-ninja-gaiden-3-razors-edge-21.jpg

:kokoro:DLC3 DoAD
DOAD_Render_Kokoro_French.jpeg

:leon:C3 DoA2U
Leon_DOA2.jpg
DOAUleon_cos03.jpg

:marierose:
Japanese Schoolgirl outfit (1 vote)
For reference:
idvfc4.jpg

:momiji:Indigo Happi NGS2
015178.jpg

:nyotengu:Bankotsubo skin

:pai:Her Classic Chinese Red Outfit from the VF Series
pai-pr.gif
[
hp1Xn5I.png

:rachel:Diao Chan outfit NGS2
Rachel_NGS2_Diaochan_Costume.jpg

:tina:C2 DoA2U
TinaDOAUC2.jpg

:zack:C1 DoA4
Doad_zack_c1.png

2. Characters without a most voted outfit:

:akira:Draw with 1 vote between

Black Gi outfit (w/ headband color swap using the trigger buttons and long hair addition)
(With the exception of the long hair, it's the same original main outfit of Akira from VF1)
344px-Akira_VF1.jpg
&
The casual outfit used for this VF5FS AD - black leather jacket, white T shirt, black jeans, spiky hair, no headband
7VYWzgY.jpg

:alpha152:No votes (well here is understandable, the only old outfit of Alpha-152 not included in DoA5 would be the skin of her DoA4 first trailer)

:bass: No votes

:bradwong: No votes

:eliot:Draw with 2 votes between

C3 DoAD
DOAD_Eliot_c3.jpg
&
DLC1 DoAD

Snap_2012-06-10_at_05.29.14.png
Added a description not finding better pictures of it: "A casual suit with a white shirt, navy blue blazer, light blue sweater vest, gray pants, black shoes, and a red ribbon tied under the shirt collar."

:helena:Draw with 3 votes between

Opera Dress from DoA2 cutscene
xnalara_doa4_helena_opera_dress_3d_mesh_by_dee4doa-d556d15.jpg
&
C10 DoA2U
HelenaDOAUC10.jpg

:jacky:No votes

:lisa:Draw with 1 vote between

C3 DoA4
LisaDOA4C3.jpg
&
C4 DoA4
LisaDOA4C4.jpg
&
C5 DoA4
LisaDOA4C5.jpg
&
DoAXBV Secretary outfit
LZYep8c.jpg

:leifang:Draw with 1 vote between

C3 DoA2U
LeiFangDOAUC3.jpg
&
C7 DoA4
LeiFangDOA4C7.jpg

:sarah:No votes

3. Vote Statistics

:akira:
Akira's Black Gi (w/ headband color swap using the trigger buttons and long hair addition) / original VF1 outfit (1 vote)
The casual outfit used for this VF5FS AD - black leather jacket, white T shirt, black jeans, spiky hair, no headband (1 vote)

:ayane:
C1 DoA3 (5 votes)
C6 DoA2U (1 vote)
C4 DoA4 (1 vote)

:bayman:
C2 DoA3 (1 vote)

:christie:
C3 DOA3 (6 votes)
C4 DoA5 (1 vote)
C5 DoAD (1 vote)

:ein:
C1 DoAD (6 votes)
C1 DoA3 (2 votes)
C2 DoA2 (1 vote)
C6 DoA2HC (1 vote)
- http://i.imgur.com/9QAf2UP.png - (added the picture because not present in the DoA wikia)

:eliot:
C3 DoAD (2 votes)
DLC1 DoAD (2 votes)

:genfu:
C3 DoA2U (2 votes)

:hayabusa:
C3 DoA3 with long hairs option (2 votes)
C3 DoAD (1 vote)
C3 DoA2U (1 vote)
C6 DoA2U (1 vote)
C8 DoA2U (1 vote)

:hayate:
C3 DoA3 - Green Version (1 vote)

:helena:
Opera Dress from DoA2 cutscene (3 votes)
C10 DoA2U (3 votes)
C2 DoAD (2 votes)
C5 DoA2U (1 vote)
C4 DoA2U (1 vote)
C2 DoA2U (1 vote)
C4 DoAD (1 vote)

:hitomi:
C4 DoA2U (2 votes)
C2 DoA3 (1 vote)
C5 DoA4 (1 vote)
C4 DoA4 (1 vote)

:jannlee:
C1 DoA2U (2 votes)
C2 DoA2U (1 vote)
C1 DoA3 (1 vote)

:kasumi:
Tropical Sailor NG3RE (4 votes)
C1 DoA++ (1 vote)
C7 DoA4 (1 vote)

:kokoro:
DLC3 DoAD (1 vote)

:lisa:
C3 DoA4 (1 vote)
C4 DoA4 (1 vote)
C5 DoA4 (1 vote)
DoAXBV Secretary outfit (1 vote):

:leifang:
C3 DoA2U (1 vote)
C7 DoA4 (1 vote)

:leon:
C3 DoA2U (4 votes)
C2 (DoA2U) (1 vote)

:marierose:
Japanese Schoolgirl outfit (1 vote)

:momiji:
Indigo Happi (7 votes)
Pre-Order Bonus Costume NGS2 + (1 vote)
- the "violet" one -

:nyotengu:
Bankotsubo skin (4 votes)
Red C2 DoA2U Bankotsubo outfit for Nyotengu (1 vote)

:pai:
Classic VF Red Outfit (1 vote)

:rachel:
"Diao Chan" outfit NGS2 (1 vote)

:tina:
C2 DoA2U (2 votes)
C1 DoA3 (1 vote)

:zack:
C1 DoA4 (3 votes)
C2 DoA4 (1 vote)
C6 DoA2U (1 vote)
C2 DoA4 (1 vote)

Not sure about what to do for the characters without no requested outfits (Bass, Brad Wong, Sarah and jacky) and the ones in draw :(

4. Votes not counted

There are votes for some outfits that I didn't count because going against the starting rules of the OP, specifically:

@Chapstick votes for Kasumi's C4 DoA++ and C3 DoAD;
@Blazeincarnated votes for Zack's prototype, C5 DoA2U and C1 DoA4;
@Number 13 votes for Ein's C1 DoAD and C7 DoA2U;
@PhoenixVFIRE votes for Kasumi's C19 DoA2U and C3 DoAD;
@mizking all the votes being for various outfits and for various characters;
@Rubedood vote for Shiranui's Rachel design from the 1st fan contest;
@TOBMAST3R vote for his Rachel's designs from the 2 fan contests (sorry Tobi).

I'm sorry for it, but It was estabilished to vote for only 3 outfits, each one for a different character and without considering the design entries (even because otherwise, logically each author would ask for his own outfit). So it wouldn't be right to consider these votes when other people had to limit their preferences just for being in agreement with the rules over mentioned.

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

Okay thanks a lot @Kronin !
So guys we have 9 characters without a clear unique costume. The rest is fixed and won't be changed. I want to make sure TN can access this thread asap.
You have 48h (no particular deadline) to determine them. Don't vote for a character if you're not sure, just for the characters you really really like, like one, two or three characters!

For example @Mr. Wah is there a legacy costume you'd like to see for Bass except from King Bass (which I want too, hopefully).

Use the keywords below in your post, based on Kronin's summary/pictures above :

Lisa : Carnival or Kitty or Luchadora or Secretary
Akira : Black Gi or Casual Leather
Eliot : Cute Sailor or Blue Suit
Lei Fang : Green Classic or Red Traditional
Helena : Opera Dress or Genie Costume
Jacky : Choose any
Sarah : Choose any
Bass : Choose any
Brad : Choose any
Alpha : Sorry jelly

Last edited:

Keylay

I think that Ryu's face is a pretty decent "realistic" replica of his anime face personally.

But, we'll see if they change much of anything regarding the models for this release...

I doubt that they'll change the models but maybe for the PS4/Xbox One version. I think the guys got gypped. I believe they have half as many polygons as the female models. Ryu doesn't look as cool without his mask on. I wish they would add a mouth cover to use classic costume or improve his face along with some of the other guys.

Tirahrr

I doubt they will but I've seen quite a few people who want the change and so do I so that's why I added it.

I more want something along the lines of these (first one is from one of the NG games and the second one Kronin showed in an older post on this thread):

screen-shot-2012-04-03-at-19-18-10.png

Bu8EJGmCUAE9JOR.jpg

Anyway, we probably shouldn't derail the thread too much. We know the guys are half as detailed as they should be and we know they probably won't do anything about it, or possibly even half the stuff we ask for in this thread but it doesn't matter. This is a place to voice what we would like to see in the game as unlikely as it may be (as long as we follow the rules of the thread), and that's exactly what I did.

KwonJigglypuff

Okay I will post just to illustrate the idea.
I'm gonna post, but just for the characters I really really care.

Lisa : Carnival
Eliot : Cute Sailor
Helena : Opera Dress

Tirahrr

Lisa : Carnival
Eliot : Cute Sailor
Lei Fang : Red Traditional
Helena : Opera Dress

The rest I don't care about and for Brad I couldn't decide (but if you end up really needing a vote for him, either his DOA4 Default C1 outfit or his DOAD DLC Suit).

Last edited:

Chapstick

Oops forgot about the three different characters thing.

Kasumi- DOA++ cyber ninja
Leifang- DOA++ C1
Momiji- indigo happi

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD