DOA5LR (Casual) suggestions for Team Ninja

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
If Team NINJA was to add the Monastery, I can think of an amazing Danger Zone to power blow someone into:

kma5pl.jpg

Yurlungur

Stages
since one of my stages got in i'm really happy but sure i'll do this again (yay crimson)

-Great opera
-
DOAUKoku_An_1.jpg
-
Snow2.jpg

Costumes
-
150px-DOAD_Helena_c4.webp
-
150px-ChristieDOA4C3.jpg
-Tina's doa3 c1

Other
-better netcode so i don't fucking lag at the select screen
-yeah that's it
-and make low holds how they were in vanilla

Chapstick

please add 2 or 3 defeat pose for each character and change MR, VF character defeat pose

i want to see them in great pain demmit
The VF's have the best lose poses imo. I especially like Pai's where she melodramatically hits herself for losing. Christie's is pretty good too

HHH816

The VF's have the best lose poses imo. I especially like Pai's where she melodramatically hits herself for losing. Christie's is pretty good too

i think you meant sarah,

yeah and the vf girls don't scream too much when getting hit..that makes them different.

Kronin

Edited my wishlist post with a forgotten request for fixing a boring casual problem with Ein... since the release of Ultimate their taunts can't be used in the pre-starting of the match neither give you points in Arcade and Survival :/

A shame that the VF lose poses are extended in FS but for obvious reasons these parts couldn't be included in DoA: if after a defeat you avoid the game over before the countdown's end, the losing pose introduce a new animation showing the character deciding to return to fight with a renewed vigor.

Last edited:

Aerospark

Standard Donor
if after a defeat you avoid the gameover before the countdown's end, the losing pose introduce a new animation showing the character deciding to return to fight with a renewed vigor.
I think this would be pretty cool if they implemented that into DOA somehow.

Chapstick

i think you meant sarah,

yeah and the vf girls don't scream too much when getting hit..that makes them different.
I mean, it could've been Christie's is good in addition to the VF characters.
^

I like how she gets so angry instead of "NYEEEEHHHHHH~ *pants heavily and looks longingly into the camera*" like other DOA girls (and DOA guys too actually, the fan service in lose poses is surprisingly equal)

crapoZK

Standard Donor
In all honesty, Leon's lose pose should've been that he tries to keep a tough guy act and a straight face, but as he walks away, he shows his pain. Oh well.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD