Costumes
150px-Doad_ein_c1.jpg

DoAD

DOAUEin_cos07.jpg

DoA2

Other
- DoA 1 music/DoA 4 club remix music
- brief side stories for the new characters
- An actual meaningful balance change log (Nerf the silly shit and buff the characters that need them)
- Better Online Mode performance
- DoA5UA UI
- Bring back replays after a knock-back KO
- Make Tag less brain-dead.
- Make Day/Sunset/Night and rain/snow/normal weather options for outdoor stages

Last edited:

Xhominid The Demon Within

STAGES -The Rainy Temple stage(you guys know which DOA2U stage is that)

946467-914836_20041027_screen011.jpg

I can't remember the last stage, but in DOA3 or 2U, it has a place where you fall a long way, crash through a sunroof and hit a chandelier on the way down.

COSTUMES -

NG2_2S_Art_Char_Ayane_Costume_DLC2.png

l_50f6136546662.jpg

HelenaDOAUC10.jpg

OPTIONAL -
- Set Momiji's Hair free
- Give the DLC characters(as well as any newly made ones) more backstory
- Actual bios since all the characters are 18+ now.
- Give back the missed Tag intros, grabs and outros.
- Fix Tag to be far less broken than it is now(a minimum launch period or something)

Blazeincarnated

STAGES:
Dragon Hills (Daytime and Nighttime version) (DOA 2)
DOATEC HK (DOA 3)
New Stage with stairs

COSTUMES:
1.fffff.jpg
2. Zack's Shadowman Costume w/glow taunt (DOA2)
3. Zack's DOA4 Costume (Headphones)

OTHER:
+WHY THE FUCK DOES ZACK ONLY HAVE 2 WIN POSES WHILE EVERYONE ELSE HAVE 3,4, or 5? Give him these:
View attachment 7269
SHAwdn.gif

+Give him his soaring knee launcher
View attachment 7271
+More hairstyles for Zack, and make them select-able on all costumes except the flower one.
+New Volleyball game mode, slots, something, DAMN! I mean how hard it is for a minigame?
+DOA 1 complete BGM
+More Intros for Zack

Last edited:

HHH816

please add 2 or 3 defeat pose for each character and change MR, VF character defeat pose

i want to see them in great pain demmit

Zeo

Hm, I'll bite.

Stages:
Aerial Gardens (DOA2, Night Version)
Spiral (DOA2)
Azuchi (DOA3)

Costumes:
Ein (DOA2HC C6) (Black jacket, dark blue jeans)
Akira (VF5FS Ad Casual Outfit) (Black leather jacket, white T shirt, black jeans, spiky hair, no headband.)
Jann Lee (DOA3 C1) (White & Red / Black and Gold *Hold X* Dragon pants)

Other Stuff:
Buff the netcode, probably the most important thing and will impact my decision to even get the game.
Buff Ein, seriously this character is way too free right now. You already know my stance on that though.
Don't touch Akira, he's fine the way he is. Give him a little juice if you want, no nerfs.
Option to remove Hayate's headband.
2 classic DOA2 Ein winposes "It was a good fight" and "...My wounds ache"
DOA4 Ein intro "I will face you unflinchingly!" (Uke ke ta tou!)

Blash

New defeat poses would be great, maybe the standard one they have now, and a random chance at another, just to mix it up and keep things non-repetative.

werewolfgold

It's funny. Even though I also contributed to the topic, I can't help but read some of these posts and have my "everyone is setting themselves up for disappointment" alarm go off...

Aerospark

Standard Donor
Stages
  • DOATEC HK
  • Kyoto In Bloom
  • Whitewater Valley
Costumes
  • AyaneDOA3C1.jpg
  • KasumiDOA4C7.jpg
  • Ninja-gaiden-3-razors-edge_momiji_Indigo_Happi.jpg
Other
  • Team Ninja if you loved yourselves you would make all the girls' hair as long as it used to be.
  • Fix Tag thank you
  • More Cliffhanger stages. They gased this up and then were like "lol only 2"
  • Buff Ayane even more 8)
  • Obliterate Nerf Sarah Bryant so fucking hard she becomes useless.
  • Take a chill on all of the fanservice.
  • Remember when the characters had personalities? Me too. Also, stop making Hayabusa shout all the time like when he got his panties in a bunch when he was talking to Lisa in the story mode.
  • Make the stages more fun idk
  • Add character interactions in Arcade like how Arcade/Story mode used to be in previous DOAs.
  • Give Ayane/Hayabusa, Kasumi/Phase-4, Phase-4/Alpha-152, Nyotengu/Hayabusa or Momiji, and Rachel/Ayane tag intro/outro animations please and thank.
  • Fix the dirt textures so they don't look disgusting.
  • Add character portraits to the HUD, change the life bar color and/or allow the color to be customizable.
  • More character titles to unlock but not with bullshit requirements like 1000/3000 wins online. Maybe 500 Offline wins, clear survival mode with x character on x difficulty, have the character themes to be unlockable titles as well and possibly make those titles the character's favorite color?
  • More hair options for everyone.
  • Please make online a bit more enjoyable.
  • New/Remixed character themes. Please include their WO3U, DOAD, and DOA4 Remixes as well.
  • Give each character 1 new intro and possibly new outros for those that don't have as many winposes as Ayane (she fucking has 5 for what reason). Also don't forget to bring back their personalities in the process, you shits.
  • Remember that lobby thing DOA4 had where you could run around and watch the match on a little screen? That'd be cute to have. Little miniature characters running around watching a fight.
  • Buff characters that honestly need buffs instead of nerfing them.
  • Matching Milk costumes for Christie and Eliot pls thank you're welcome
  • Optional weather options on certain stages, like, snowy forest, rainy sakura, day time scramble.
  • Tag powerblows? Like we have tag throws and stuff, why can't we have tag powerblows? :| I think it'd be pretty cool, like Rachel doing her Raging Aphrodite and Hayabusa doing one of his 1000 ninpo he's learned to finish it up or Kasumi and Hayate both doing that torn sky blast together.
  • If you truly honestly loved yourselves you make any future DLCs cheaper like $1.49 I am tired of paying $1.99 for costumes ;_;. That 50 cents can go a long way, y'know?
  • Stair throws, the fantastic falling down stairs should come back, I miss those so much, more breakable objects in Home Stage aye.
  • More Ninja costumes for Ayane and Kasumi they are lacking them severely...
  • Bring back the collectible figurines from DOAD, that was kinda fun.
I think that's all. :|

Last edited:

Kronin

It's funny. Even though I also contributed to the topic, I can't help but read some of these posts and have my "everyone is setting themselves up for disappointment" alarm go off...

I ask endless things in my post, from old returns to new additions, but definitely I'm not expecting that the game will present all of the things that I requested, I would consider myself extremely lucky getting a quarter one XD

Like I said I wanted just be sure to make my wishlist the most complete possible. I believe that @KwonJigglypuff will make a top list even of the "Other" section, so we will get already a selection of the topics where to put the priority for TN; but if for some special case their staff should decide to give a look even to the single posts, I will be sure to not have regrets for having put aside the suggestions of some ideas that I would have liked to make know them.

KwonJigglypuff

I ask endless things in my post, from old returns to new additions, but definitely I'm not expecting that the game will present all of the things that I requested, I would consider myself extremely lucky getting a quarter one XD

Like I said I wanted just be sure to make my wishlist the most complete possible. I believe that @KwonJigglypuff will make a top list even of the "Other" section, so we will get already a selection of the topics where to put the priority for TN; but if for some special case their staff should decide to give a look even to the single posts, I will be sure to not have regrets for having put aside the suggestions of some ideas that I would have liked to make know them.

I will try to put relevant stuff in the "Other" list.
Major things like "improved netcode" or "weather options" or "return of stair throws" will be on top.
Then each character will have a dedicated category (taunts, hair down, tag move, etc.)

Things like "buff Rachel" and "nerf Satan" won't be in, sorry.

"Others" is updated. What do you think ? Is it enough clear for TN ?

Last edited:

Kronin

I will try to put relevant stuff in the "Other" list.
Major things like "improved netcode" or "weather options" or "return of stair throws" will be on top.
Then each character will have a dedicated category (taunts, hair down, tag move, etc.)

Things like "buff Rachel" and "nerf Satan" won't be in, sorry.

"Others" is updated. What do you think ? Is it enough clear for TN ?

I think that it's pretty clear, good job! The only things that I would change are:

1)
Team Battle

Possibility to fight on any tag stage

Because otherwise TN could think to implement the Team Battle even in single stages where it's not implemented the effect of the character entering in the ring (as happens during Tag and Team Battle).

2)
Add new chapters for Nyotengu, Marie-Rose, Leon, Ein, Lisa, Christie, ect.

I believe that you are meaning to add a new chapter for all the characters missing of it, so I believe that could be more clear to add even Lisa and Christie for not making think to TN that you are talking only of the 5U new additions

3)
Add DJ, Monica, Nyotengu (English),Tengu and Raidou system voices

This only if Nyotengu lack of an English system setting, thing that I still need to fully confirm...

Last edited:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
In addition to all that's been mentioned and Christie's trenchcoat, I think the game should have in-game commentary in both Japanese and English.

I dunno of any notable Japanese commentators, but it would be cool if Jim Ross was the English commentator. But as much as I'd like that, it's unrealistic, as it's unlikely he'll catch on to DOA gameplay lingo so quickly.

So to make things easier on that end, TN should let Rabies, Allan, or anyone else in the community worth noting on commentary have the honor of doing in-game commentary since they actually know the lingo inside and out. If not for this upcoming game, then at least DOA6.

Brute

Standard Donor
So to make things easier on that end, TN should let Rabies, Allan, or anyone else in the community worth noting on commentary have the honor of doing in-game commentary since they actually know the lingo inside and out.
The guy who hasn't learned the term "lift stun"?

RoboJoe

VF does something like this, but JPN only. It might be interesting, but I don't think many people would use it.

Argentus

I would only want an in game commentary if its a fun/wiseass one. Like the announcers in Ultimate Muscle or Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD