• inCollage_20180227_211300975.jpg
    inCollage_20180227_211300975.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 157
  • inCollage_20180227_204924666.jpg
    inCollage_20180227_204924666.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

Mayor-Of-Mustard

God forbid these ships hit an iceberg... and I thought my Komahina was already bad enough
I don't mind Bayman x Helena or Zack x Helena, it's just I made a crappy Bayman x Zack joke ages ago from some dumb deviantart post I saw.

You should see the requests I get for one shots, I got Eliot x Kasumi suggestion and an Eliot x Helena suggestion. Hell, I even got a suggestion for a Kokoro x Zack one shot. And yes, I'm doing all of them.

Oh, and a tip, Missy, when you upload an image there's a button near it that says 'show full image' and it'll show the image wait i'll try n explain

BAMBI.PNG

bambee.PNG
then it'll show in the post like this.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

when we can hear some kind of announcement from TN? https://www.dualshockers.com/dead-alive-nioh-team-ninja-games/ Not only DOA-related. I suppose that in September

It sucks that Tokyo game show is so far away, We have E3 as well which Is a lot sooner at least I suppose so we could hear something there. Does anyone remember the DOA festival? That was really cool I thought I wonder If they'll ever do one again? Maybe in the future. I wish that we at least had some idea that something would be revealed later this year but right now we really don't have much of anything to go off of of If we'll get a reveal.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I mean I would love a DOA6 I really do, but there are a lot of fighting games that released lately. Doa would’ve been easily overshadowed right now. I’m glad that they’re waiting with DOA6.

Jadeinchains

I mean I would love a DOA6 I really do, but there are a lot of fighting games that released lately. Doa would’ve been easily overshadowed right now. I’m glad that they’re waiting with DOA6.

Really? I can't think of really any besides SC6 later this year and Dissidia, which maybe is a few but I feel like Doa6 could actually do well against them. Also if it was revealed now it probably wouldn't come out until next year anyway.

I wonder how long this thread will last :cool:?

7f9.gif

Lol honestly this is why for the forum why a doa6 reveal would be so good, it would bring so much hype and speculation to the forum and bring in people new and returning to discuss it. ( and they could discuss it in this thread ) but for now like @King Anubis said unless people start posting crazy stuff in here I think it should be fine.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Really? I can't think of really any besides SC6 later this year and Dissidia, which maybe is a few but I feel like Doa6 could actually do well against them. Also if it was revealed now it probably wouldn't come out until next year anyway.
- Injustice 2 that just finished releasing it’s final DLC
- DBFZ was recently released and still has DLC to be released.
-Tekken was released not too long ago and still has DLC to be released.
-SC6 that got announced this year
- Dissidia that just got released.

If they would announce a DOA6 now it would be too much,that’s why it’s better for them to wait now and announce it around September/October so they have less concurrention to deal with.

Jadeinchains

- Injustice 2 that just finished releasing it’s final DLC
- DBFZ was recently released and still has DLC to be released.
-Tekken was released not too long ago and still has DLC to be released.
-SC6 that got announced this year
- Dissidia that just got released.

If they would announce a DOA6 now it would be too much,that’s why it’s better for them to wait now and announce it around September/October so they have less concurrention to deal with.

Oh yeah I actually forgot about DBZ and kind of Injustice 2 as well. But yeah I was thinking that if they revealed doa6 that it would be in September or something.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Oh yeah I actually forgot about DBZ and kind of Injustice 2 as well. But yeah I was thinking that if they revealed doa6 that it would be in September or something.
It would be a good time by then. DOA6 will be a good game that’s for sure !

By the way who do you use in Senran Kagura ? Can’t wait for SK7

Jadeinchains

It would be a good time by then. DOA6 will be a good game that’s for sure !

By the way who do you use in Senran Kagura ? Can’t wait for SK7

Yeah regardless I hope doa6 shines when it comes out, And for SK? I actually use Kafuru although it was Yuyaki I played as most in PBS. ( If Matsuri is ever added to the main games though it would be her ) and yeah I've been looking forward to SK7 for a while now I really hope it looks good, it is meant to be coming out this year so we should see something of it soon I hope.

Who do you use in SK? Also I know you play @Mayor-Of-Mustard what about you?

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Yeah regardless I hope doa6 shines when it comes out, And for SK? I actually use Kafuru although it was Yuyaki I played as most in PBS. ( If Matsuri is ever added to the main games though it would be her ) and yeah I've been looking forward to SK7 for a while now I really hope it looks good, it is meant to be coming out this year so we should see something of it soon I hope.

Call me basic but I actually main Asuka and Murakumo & Murasaki. I love Imu, Hikage,Yozakura, Souji, Kasumi, Kumi, Leo and Fuga as well. I really hope they’ll add Kumi and Leo in future installments because I love them.
D3891AF2-FE76-4810-8910-929C00B9A420.jpeg

326E3A11-31E6-4394-9559-27E76E0A78A5.jpeg

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I deleted Estial off the PS4 after getting all the achievements and DLC missions finished. Feels like almost a year since I've played SK. I used mostly Ayane, Kagura and Rin.

Jadeinchains

I deleted Estial off the PS4 after getting all the achievements and DLC missions finished. Feels like almost a year since I've played SK. I used mostly Ayane, Kagura and Rin.

Did you ever play PBS?

Call me basic but I actually main Asuka and Murakumo & Murasaki. I love Imu, Hikage,Yozakura, Souji, Kasumi, Kumi, Leo and Fuga as well. I really hope they’ll add Kumi and Leo in future installments because I love them.
View attachment 24835
View attachment 24836

Leo was pbs so yeah there's a good chance she'll be back for SK7. Kumi I'm pretty sure is from Yuyaki's school so maybe she and the rest of Yuyaki's team could get in eventually? I like that team so I'd be happy with that. I'm really hoping for the Maisen team though.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Did you ever play PBS?

Leo was pbs so yeah there's a good chance she'll be back for SK7. Kumi I'm pretty sure is from Yuyaki's school so maybe she and the rest of Yuyaki's team could get in eventually? I like that team so I'd be happy with that. I'm really hoping for the Maisen team though.
Haven’t bought PBS yet, I like SK but i don’t like the whole water gun thing. I really hope SK7 is like EV but more balanced.
Who’s in the Maisen team by the way ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD