Character Select screen leak

Atahotaku

Still, there’s some weird ones, like Jann being thrown in that spot is just too random lol... same for Christie, Diego, Bayman... these don’t really seem to be connected or opposed to any of the characters...
Jann Lee is at the top of Leifang, her rival and "love interest", and next to Helena, the organizer of the last tournamente that he won.

If Raidou is locked at the start of the game, then Bayman and Christie will be opposites to each other. And Raidou could also be the new Leon for Bayman. Also Raidou stopped the firts attempt of Bayman to killing Fame Douglas if we remember Dimensions, so...

And Diego is just opposite to NiCO as they both are the new characters. Kinda lame, yeah...

But take in mind that it would be very difficult to make a layout where all the characters are next to her more closed ones. I think the actual screen is fine. It covers a lot of relationships already. Not all, but maybe that is impossible

Last edited:

Ninoasker

It's okay. I still love Leon even if I never touch him. He's an absolute joy to fight against with Lisa.
True. Even if he’s not that popular, he’s still fun to use just like the rest.
saw your post and thought we were all sharing unwanted thoughts. my mistake.
I see no point in trying to taunt people who like Leon when he’s not even in the roster and it’s already painful enough for us, so I’m not even gonna bother replying to that.
But let me say this very clearly: If you wanna comment how boring he is, do it, since you’re free to do that. But don’t quote me specifically when it’s pretty obvious I like Leon lol.
The block button is a beautiful thing.

I kinda hope they rearrange the character placement so it makes some sense but it probably won’t happen so close to release.
Indeed, I shall use it more from now on lol.

And yeah, would be cool, but tbh I doubt they want to rearrange it. Like, they went with the opposites thing and looking at the roster, it’s impossible for them to actually put everyone next to their related characters because at one point it would just mess everything, unless they add one more slot per line???? idk, I don’t mind the order that much. Plus that means both my mains are easier to pick since they’re at the top LOL

Last edited:

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
True. Even if he’s not that popular, he’s still fun to use just like the rest.

I see no point in trying to taunt people who like Leon when he’s not even in the roster and it’s already painful enough for us, so I’m not even gonna bother replying to that.
But let me say this very clearly: If you wanna comment how boring he is, do it, since you’re free to do that. But don’t quote me specifically when it’s pretty obvious I like Leon lol.
tenor.gif

So anyway My prediction for the apparent remaining slots are Momiji/Rachel and Leon all released post launch and probably for like... 5 USD a pop. It fits TN's MO.

Ninoasker

So anyway My prediction for the apparent remaining slots are Momiji/Rachel and Leon all released post launch and probably for like... 5 USD a pop. It fits TN's MO.
I wonder if this time they’ll also add some form of bundle that includes the characters + an stage that somehow relates to them. Kinda like what they did with Leon and Momiji in 5U by adding the desert one and Sky City Tokyo, even if they weren’t DLC. I just want as much variety as we can get lmaoo

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Leon feels like a wasted opportunity to me, I don’t know why they couldn’t properly write out a story for him that would seem fitting. Also, people getting mad that Raidou made it over Leon? At least Leon was playable in more games than Raidou. Raidou was already killed off in the first game and will probably be killed off in 6 again while Leon will probably still be alive and irrelevant.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
I wonder if this time they’ll also add some form of bundle that includes the characters + an stage that somehow relates to them. Kinda like what they did with Leon and Momiji in 5U by adding the desert one and Sky City Tokyo, even if they weren’t DLC. I just want as much variety as we can get lmaoo
I feel like that would be the way they go. I actually really enjoyed the Desert stage from 5 with the elevation area in the middle adding depth to the juggle game and the breakables being artfully placed along the map as dangerzones. It was a simple yet effective stage that was pretty and fun to play on with Lisa due to her sweeping moves and acrobatics. I would love to see the three of them launch with stage/costume bundles to sweeten the deal for getting them for maybe a couple dollar markup? 7 USD for a character stage and new clothes?

P2p1mbs

You're saying you want to seen PAID DLC stages :eek:?!?!? I think you mean a paid DLC character with a themed stage released alongside for free.

A character DLC bundle of different themes (like Rachel and Momiji as NG bundle and Alpha and maybe a Genra successor as a boss bundle) would be better but I'm sure TN would rather sell characters individually.

Ninoasker

I feel like that would be the way they go. I actually really enjoyed the Desert stage from 5 with the elevation area in the middle adding depth to the juggle game and the breakables being artfully placed along the map as dangerzones. It was a simple yet effective stage that was pretty and fun to play on with Lisa due to her sweeping moves and acrobatics. I would love to see the three of them launch with stage/costume bundles to sweeten the deal for getting them for maybe a couple dollar markup? 7 USD for a character stage and new clothes?
Yeah, that’s a better deal than 5$ just for the character. The bundle better includes at least 5-6 costumes for the character though. They did include that number in 5’s debut costume sets iirc?

You're saying you want to seen PAID DLC stages :eek:?!?!? I think you mean a paid DLC character with a themed stage released alongside for free.

A character DLC bundle of different themes (like Rachel and Momiji as NG bundle and Alpha and maybe a Genra successor as a boss bundle) would be better but I'm sure TN would rather sell characters individually.
It would be nice, but tbh I don’t see them adding free stages for the characters, which is why I added them into the paid plan lol. For free stages, I just expect them to release 1 or 2 and as a general stage, not character themed.

Character bundles would be nice, but that’s not happening. Like you said, they probably prefer to sell them individually. I’ll buy them all regardless of the method they choose if that means Leon will be back haha.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor

Yeah, that’s a better deal than 5$ just for the character. The bundle better includes at least 5-6 costumes for the character though. They did include that number in 5’s debut costume sets iirc?
Nah I'm forgetting myself. They'll sell them individually like they did Marie Rose. $5 for the standalone character (Stage is included) $14 if you want the "Super Mega Deluxe New Character + Bonus Costume Package" lol And it'll include 3 costumes we've already seen and maybe 2 new ones.

Dr PaC

Leon feels like a wasted opportunity to me, I don’t know why they couldn’t properly write out a story for him that would seem fitting. Also, people getting mad that Raidou made it over Leon? At least Leon was playable in more games than Raidou. Raidou was already killed off in the first game and will probably be killed off in 6 again while Leon will probably still be alive and irrelevant.
Unless there's some drastic changes to his movelist, I hope he gets killed off again. He's only here right now to further Honoka's story and connect her to Ayane and the rest of the ninjas. I really hate Raidou, such a waste of a good character slot (imo)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD