Christie Combo Thread

FlamingMuffin

I didn't see these anywhere, so I thought I'd post em up.

From her low punch counter (NH):

:1::h:
- :9::K: :9::K: :P::K::K::K: 64 dmg (lights/mids)
- :9::K: :9::K: :P::K::K::2::P::+::K::2::K: 59 dmg (FT - +14) (lights/mids)

- :9::K: :6::K: :P::K::K::K: 62 dmg (heavies)
- :9::K: :6::K: :P::K::K::2::P::+::K::2::K: 57 dmg (FT - +14) (heavies)

Haven't been to the Christie thread in a bit here you go
on NH
:6::6::P::P::P::2:(Jakeiho):2::K::6::K::6::P::4::H+K::P+K::2::P::P::6::K::4::K: 112 damage light/mid on CH 116 damage
(you can throw in a CB before :4::H+K: for 124 damage on CH 128 damage)
(if your near a wall use :6::K::P: instead of :6::K::4::K: for 132 damage after CB, without CB its 115 damage. On CH CB 131 damage, without CB 119 damage

I've got a lot more I'll post some as I get more time

KasumiMugen

I need help.. first, I need good combos or sth guaranteed after her 4T.

And I need a good combo after her low-punch hold. Currently I'm doing 9K ~ 7P ~ 6K ~ PKK2K

ILYA✰

Nothing guaranteed after 4T
I think the best option after that is something low or mid.. You could try 8k for straight launch...

After low punch hold I just tend to go 9k 2pp pkkjakpp depending on weight of course..
Or 6k and so on..

The FT isn't guaranteed which is kinda ineffective(unless your playing someone that doesn't tech). I like the setup, but for the most part I skip FT with Christie unless I have them to a wall, I don't like to loss damage for a chance at pressure that can( and most of the time will be mashed out of lol)

Darth Lotonic X

From my "No Timing" Power Launcher Guide

For information about the format of these combos go here

Unless specified otherwise, assume the next input after a stance transition is in that stance.

No Wall:
Alpha/Light: :214::[[p+k]]:, :H+K::K:, :P::K::K::2::K: (115)
Middle: :214::[[p+k]]:, :H+K::K:, :K::K::2::K: (112)
Heavy: :214::[[p+k]]:, :6::K:, :P::K::K::K: (107)
^These may whiff on certain characters, and just don't work on others. It seems stance related, but I was unable to confirm exactly what the issue was. The only reason that they are here is because they do more damage than the others below.

More consistent juggles:
Alpha: (:P:) :7::P:, :4::H+K:, :P+K:, :P::K::K::2::K: (111)
Light/Middle: (:P:) :7::P:, :H+K::K:, :P::K::K::2::K: (108)
Heavy: (:P:) :7::P:, :H+K::K:, :K::K::2::K: (105)

Wall: Required for :3::P::P::P:
Alpha: (:P:) :7::P:, :7::P:, :6::K:, :3::P::P::P: (107)
Light/Middle: (:P:) :7::P:, :H+K::K:, :3::P::P::P: (104)
Heavy: (:P:) :7::P:, :H+K::K:, :6::K::P: (95)

Last edited:
I'd be grateful for some good combos out of Jak,K where I put them in limbo stun. Some characters/players seem to be able to come out of the stun pretty quick, but for those I can catch still in limbo, I'd love to put some hurt on their life bar.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I'd be grateful for some good combos out of Jak,K where I put them in limbo stun. Some characters/players seem to be able to come out of the stun pretty quick, but for those I can catch still in limbo, I'd love to put some hurt on their life bar.
After a JAK~K limbo stun, I usually use PP2P, ~then PKK2K in open space (PKKK can connect on lightweights but is less reliable). In a corner I use PP2P ~then, 3PPP after a JAK~K limbo stun. Does decent enough damage.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD