Community Closing of the Casual Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brute

Standard Donor
Wanting a thread to talk about things in general is bad for the site and community, gotcha.
Not what I was saying at all. Even vaguely.

If there are real reasons, please state them,
The issue with doing that is that then a bunch of people would then point to my post and go "Yeah, that" and use it as an excuse to get their thread re-instated, only to then abuse the hell out of it while not truly understanding it.
The community itself needs the demonstrate the correct intentions. Desperately gasping for air after you've plummeted yourself into an ocean does not instill confidence in me to put you on dry land. Because if i do, all evidence indicates you would just jump straight back in the water.

No one is arguing that people weren't arguing in casual,
Again, not the primary issue.

Malibu

So like, i went to the movies today and i was hoping to come back and see some progress. But all i see since my post is no "true" reasons as to why it can't be opened back up. ;/

So i'll just go ahead and say this now. You're going to regret this. The site's activity may plummet like a rocket. I hope i'm wrong. I tried to see both sides of the picture but like, One side isn't understanding the other and that's simply not fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD