Release Costume mods

Monkeygigabuster

Oh mine,what a drama
Modding is supposed to fun.If you don't find joy in doing so than you should take a break for a while.There is no point in forcing yourself making a mod ya know.
I make mod simply because I love doing mods and having a fun community to communicate with.That's the reason why I'm still a modder after these years throughout many games(sfiv,sftk,doa5lr...).Praise and likes are not what I seek for when making a mod anymore.
And honestly I rarely bothered by comment and criticise because I have tried my best to make a mod and I still learn new techniques and horning my skills to polish the mod further in the future when I have a chance.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
No need to a*ses huchi002 Well-Known Member
He did also same thing on South Korea in ruliweb site

Beggars cant upload photos showing off for the self
I'd try not share needles
As the enemy ships trying to get one or two modes
Do not I even suck a*s pride

Only self-pride
Let alone raising about you guys

You'll be beneficial to the mind
Let's banish handpicked from this site

http://bbs2.ruliweb.daum.net/gaia/do/ruliweb/default/news/1428/list?bbsId=G004&pageIndex=1&searchKey=userid&searchValue=Ont1eRj_se50&searchName=[nemo]&itemId=&itemGroupId=42&platformId=

look this site
he uploaded so many chacracter
and some one require share
but he didnt and only said "I do not even need to listen to your demands not be getting money"

What I do is forced to share the understanding here
Because there is a duty, but do not be proud on this site
Welcome to the site. Don't double post. Don't triple post. And definitely don't quadruple post. I've merged your posts and issued a warning. Continued warnings lead up to a ban. Use the Edit button to add additional thoughts to a post.

amanda Ripley

No need to a*ses huchi002 Well-Known Member
He did also same thing on South Korea in ruliweb site

Beggars cant upload photos showing off for the self
I'd try not share needles
As the enemy ships trying to get one or two modes
Do not I even suck a*s pride

Only self-pride
Let alone raising about you guys

You'll be beneficial to the mind
Let's banish handpicked from this site

http://bbs2.ruliweb.daum.net/gaia/do/ruliweb/default/news/1428/list?bbsId=G004&pageIndex=1&searchKey=userid&searchValue=Ont1eRj_se50&searchName=[nemo]&itemId=&itemGroupId=42&platformId=

look this site
he uploaded so many chacracter
and some one require share
but he didnt and only said "I do not even need to listen to your demands not be getting money"

What I do is forced to share the understanding here
Because there is a duty, but do not be proud on this site

I do not understand what is on that page?
( ='o'= )
-(,,)-(,,)-

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Yes, please continue the conversation. The banhammer I keep near my keyboard is feeling neglected.

CherryBlossomsNinja

Stop to fight, for God. All this because Amanda politely asked link of Huchi's mods. Let both understand each other.

____

Guys, someone can show me a picture of Hitomi's full body in her black bear costume from DOAX3?
tWqrNBR.gif
I want to recolor her original bear costume and I just need to know the color's pants (including the rhombus) and shoes. Who can to take the picture I thank if show it in the topic DOAX3 Photography for I seeing it.

huchi002

I will not post any wips picture and mod release any more. ok?
i'm release many mods at this place.
but i become son of a bitch.

Last edited:

Farell Foxx

Please don't feel that way because some of us are entitled brats. There are those who love your work. If you must leave, good luck with other things...

cr7cr8

You are the hero for most people here, I love your wip and release so much. I will be sad if I cannot see them anymore.

coopermon

There is a wip thread and there is a request thread and this is the costume mods thread. Perhaps cyberevil, you should begin exercising that banhammer on those posting in the wrong threads.
I should not have to see wip posts in this thread and huchi should not have to see requests in the wip thread.

Vex

It was SOOO nice when we had one common thread "PC: Community mod resources" ... With coming of this dividement also so much trouble has come. As I remember we could post images, ask, discuss, share... - and almost no one was displeased. I also understand that moderator making concessions still but I guess too many people accustomed to old style - praises, asking, screenshots - all in the main thread. And newcomers also have to learn where to put requests or smthg,
Well I have nothing to offer lol.
I think personally for huchi it'll be good to make an exception and do not bother him with such troubles as "teasing screenshots" or "you're about to post it not here". I'm pretty sure he's busy enough by making his awesome mods he shares and even forgets about ingestion sometime, and has no strength to change his posting style or how can I call it. Say thanks he returned to this thread when old was closed.
Oh, I'm so sorry for offtoping.

Last edited:

amanda Ripley

mr. huchi002
I did not make that comment with a desire to offend. you do an excellent job
with mods please do not take it personal, it's just a small opinio
you to incredible mods released. thanks for that
if my comment offended you I apologize
not if the translator did well. my English is bad
and sorry for the problems.

( ='o'= )
-(,,)-(,,)-

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD