Release Costume mods

KasumiLove

More Colors for Ayane Labyrinth.
Original made by @mralex

ayane_labyrinth_h__hl__by_kasumilovesmods-da8axe0.jpg

http://kasumilovesmods.deviantart.com/art/Ayane-Labyrinth-h-hl-618608520

CherryBlossomsNinja

If someone is curious about these Ayane's bikinis who KasumiLoves made, we can use them on Mila without necessity of transformation tool. Only rename the files this way and put it in the Autolink's folder (more of 4 details for a costume is possible only across Autolink):

1467366804-mila.png

This way these details work perfectly. Unfortunately, TMC and TMCL files are needed in Autolink's folder.

1467368301-mila1.png
1467368423-mila2.png
1467368307-mila2.png
1467368306-mila4.png
1467368308-mila5.png
1467368306-mila6.png
1467368308-mila7.png

Forget the number 7 in the pictures. I deleted the Leprechaun detail while the game runned, so I had to restart the game to load Hippogriff detail. XD

Last edited:

CherryBlossomsNinja

• Hitomi's Centaurus and Black Polar Bear's fixed bear pattern on the shirt.
Centaurus is like only detail for Tropical Sexy, so you need to buy the Tropical Paradise & Movie Set DLC. Black Polar Bear is like TMC/TMCL and detail. If you want Corona, Eridanus and Cygnus you download here. Eridanus and Cygnus I made to Momiji, but if you want them for Hitomi you have only to change the textures.

The bear pattern was fixed by @KasumiLove.

• Ayane's Melusine and Nyuni (both like detail).
I'm so sorry if the recolors aren't very good. I did what I could.
You need to buy the Tropical Paradise & Movie Set DLC to use these details too.

http://sta.sh/download/3670732612738386/hitomi__centaurus_and_black_polar_bear___ayane__me_by_asamiya_kof-da8qgik.rar?token=b8c3d0524a4875007cad2d9d2c94425986593e53&ts=1467571756

1467509466-screenshot-1.png
1467509465-screenshot-2.png

1467571252-melusine.png
1467571254-nyuni.png

Last edited:

ryuhayabusa94

Don't post off-topic content
@xRuneXero I have tested last version of game v1.06 + all DLC (even the last one) + LNK Reshuffle 5.2 + AutoLink 1.60 + Trainer + Cheat Engine + SweetFx 1.51, all working fine

There is a new option for AutoLink by editing the *.ini file to enable/disable the keys sound
PHYD files for tranformation/detruction of clothes are now supported

Thanks again for updates :
@immi : LNK Reshuffle
FallingCat : AutoLink
Dtk Mnr : new cheat engine table

Even the "file5lr_20160524" has been updated for Archive Tools, but I have not yet tested it

Just to remind you that Riry Sukisuki has updated a lot of his tools, so take a look on his MediaFire here :
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/f2d5z16fv0xm2/DOA5LR

An advice for people who want to create in no time a nice portrait file *.--P of a costume, use "ABC Tranformer", drag & drop *.TMC file into it, make sure that if the costume belongs to per example Kasumi, you must have her name on "From" & "To" writting fields. Do the same for others characters, and do not forget to rename the new *.--.p file

@mralex I don't know what to say to express my feelings about your pack.
Really like it +1 @KasumiLove

@weetold you have changed your avatar, I thought it was a new member, great work

I have almost forgot to say that you can see there the slots occupied by DLC of game (japanese only)
http://doa5.webcrow.jp/?カスタムDLC用空きコスチュームスロット

@OrochiBuffy
Sorry to ask this question after your post for a long time, but can I ask is there cheat table for 1.06 version?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
You guys must think I'm joking around with warnings for off-topic posting. They do add up and they trigger an automatic ban when they hit enough points. Pay attention. Especially those of you who have been around a while.

Hoya Destroyer

Don't post off-topic content
Can I request a link to Naotoras default/non-dlc costume files here? (tmc and tmcl).
I bought her from Steam on release, but I cant extract the costume files that came with her (archivarius doesnt work) and I need them as a base for mods.
Thanks for any help.

weetold

Hello again everyone, I've decided to come back, but I'm a little rusty at the moment so I only have 2 things to share right now.
game.exe_DX9_20160429_195455.jpg
game.exe_DX9_20160621_195647.jpg

You can find these at my new blog Here

I have a few things planned, and they may come out soon.
I will also be reuploading all my mods to this blog as I have many fixes, so keep that in mind.

That is all
God Bless

Lorenzo Buti

Hello again everyone, I've decided to come back, but I'm a little rusty at the moment so I only have 2 things to share right now.
game.exe_DX9_20160429_195455.jpg
game.exe_DX9_20160621_195647.jpg

You can find these at my new blog Here

I have a few things planned, and they may come out soon.
I will also be reuploading all my mods to this blog as I have many fixes, so keep that in mind.

That is all
God Bless
I think that Chun-Li dress would also fit perfectly on Leifang since she is Chinese. :)

CherryBlossomsNinja

If you want to use this Ein's mod which @weetold did without you spend other slot, I remembered a cool way which @bbb learned me.
If you bought Fairy Tail Mashup, open lnk_reshuffle and do this:

1467775950-ein.png

Green letters = different archives with the same name (in lnk_reshuffle it's possible only one more archive with the same extension and the name of other archive).

After, extract all the costumes of Fairy Tail Mashup, add them in DLC Tool and add one more hairstyle for Ein (hairstyle 1 again).

Result:

1467775838-ein-hairst.png

The Weetold's mod like detail is impossible because the textures don't "cancel" the AbsID of the TMC's texture, they mix each other.

Last edited:

Hoya Destroyer

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD