Current DoA5+ Exclusives

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
if any of you could rip the Mila and Rig themes into MP3 I could use them in my next vid :) .. Doesn't the game come with its own OST?
I really like both themes !

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
when you say you unlock the new costumes the same way do you mean by playing arcade, time, survival for offline and for rank match for online?

Yes. I've only bothered to unlock Bayman's costumes so far, but I did it through Arcade, Time Attack, and Survival.

if any of you could rip the Mila and Rig themes into MP3 I could use them in my next vid :) .. Doesn't the game come with its own OST?
I really like both themes !

Only the Japanese CE came with the OST. I'd help you out... but Japan.

synce

I wouldn't be completely shocked if both themes were hidden somewhere on the DOA5 disc... Replayed story the other day and there's a LOT of DOA3/4 themes, which are probably the ones they used for DOA5+

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
I'm surprised that the ninjas have VR costumes. The ones from DOA1 that is...

579844_10152652701955207_858976852_n.jpg
5479_10152652700445207_1729452919_n.jpg

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
We'll start with a "Really? The fuck?!" feature:

In Game Options, there is a 'Breast Motion' option. In here, you can turn breast motion off completely, set it to 'Natural' or "DoA.' If this is in the console version too, someone correct me, but I don't recall it and it kinda blew my mind when I saw it.

Also, in the Breast Motion option, you can change it to OMG. However, OMG is unlockable and can be done by doing 5000 screen touches in Touch Fight Mode. That's like about more than 60 fights.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Probably because sales of Vita don't warrant a CE lol.

Though I would love a DOA5 Vita ins Kasumi Blue.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I really don't think a DoAX3 is in the wings and they certainly wouldn't save it for an E3 announcement. It's a niche title that, even with Team NINJA's biggest fans, doesn't hold a lot of interest for the vast majority of gamers. If we see something from TN at E3, it'll be DoA or NG related. A new IP is possible but I'd put it down the list quite a bit.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD