Current DoA5+ Exclusives

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
If we see something from TN at E3, it'll be DoA or NG related. A new IP is possible but I'd put it down the list quite a bit.

Well Tom Lee did mention a collaboration between TN and someone at Capcom. Perhaps that's a new IP? Who the hell really knows at this point? We'll find out in a few months.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I'm on board with anything TN does as their new stuff is generally pretty incredible. About the only thing they could announce that would disappoint me would be X3.

Blazeincarnated

I really don't think a DoAX3 is in the wings and they certainly wouldn't save it for an E3 announcement. It's a niche title that, even with Team NINJA's biggest fans, doesn't hold a lot of interest for the vast majority of gamers. If we see something from TN at E3, it'll be DoA or NG related. A new IP is possible but I'd put it down the list quite a bit.
DOA is in the title of XBV. Plus, TN has always hinted a volleyball game after a Dead or Alive game, so i'm assuming it's only natural to expect DOAX3....

synce

Eh... Last I played the online was pretty barren. Just to put things in perspective TTT2 sold nearly 1.5M by February, and SC5 has yet to reach 1M (shocker lol). But we're getting off topic :p

Nightpup

I'm still waiting for music pack DLC for DOA5+. It will happen eventually. I hope. I do plan to get a Vita sometime this year, so hopefully it'll have some worthwhile DLC when I do eventually get DOA5+.

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
I also forgot, to unlock the VR costumes, it's pretty much the same as the consoles. I don't need to explain any more...

Reikou

I saw those yesterday. I don't know why Ayane, Hitomi, and Tina are the only ones actually wearing their new Paradise bikinis.

These are some pretty damn lame CE bonuses.

There are videos of each of them in their new bikinis. There are videos of each of them in all their swimsuit outfits, and then 2 extra ones for a total of 5 per character. All of them are just the character doing the same thing though, just in different oufits.

I just decided to upload one per character, each in the bikini I thought looked the best.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
There are videos of each of them in their new bikinis. There are videos of each of them in all their swimsuit outfits, and then 2 extra ones for a total of 5 per character. All of them are just the character doing the same thing though, just in different oufits.

I just decided to upload one per character, each in the bikini I thought looked the best.

Ah, okay.

Brute

Standard Donor
Could someone record themselves playing the First-person mode both playing as Brad Wong and doing an Izuna drop? I just wanna know how nauseous it is.

Brute

Standard Donor
It switches to the normal view during throws and holds.
tumblr_lw16aa5eFB1qcysa6.jpg

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Lol. As for playing as Brad Wong, I believe the first-person view is always facing your opponent. So none of his crazy moves, or any of Ayane's spins would actually change anything. In fact it doesn't even seem like you actually use your character's moveset anyway. Just beat the shit out of your Vita's screen.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD