Thanks, man. I appreciate that.

Rig's is pretty sweet.
Mila's sounds like a Rocky montage or something. xD

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Mila's immediately gave me Rocky vibes actually, yeah.

EDIT: If somebody from Team NINJA asks me too I'll immediately be taking these down, so listen for now and buy your copy when you can. Otherwise we may end up seeing these on the consoles at some point.

Nightpup

I don't really like either of them. So, what tracks are select-able in DOA5+? Is it just DOA5/4 music?

Brute

Standard Donor
I disagree on 4. 4 has a lot of character themes that are my favorites. Ayane's, Brad Wong's, Alpha's, Lisa's, Leon's, Zack's...
To each their own, but for me:

Ayane's best theme is in Ninja Gaiden 2, lol
Leon I like his DOA2 theme best, followed by 3
Brad Wong's DOA3 theme is major epic. His DOA4 one is decent
Alpha's DOA4 theme is in DOA5 anyway, and it's only alright
Lisa's theme is decent I guess
Zack's DOA2 theme is better, though he's always had some of the weakest themes

Save Rig, Mila, Kokoro, Eliot, Alpha and Lisa, everyone's best theme was in 2 or 3, imo

Nightpup

I personally think Kasumi's best theme is in 1 but we're going off track now @_@
I really would like to see them include music DLC. It'd be a smart decision.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Yeah let's keep the music discussion out of it. One of you can go open a thread about it if there isn't one already.

Brute

Standard Donor
Not to push it or anything, but since it is related to DOA5+'s features, does anyone have an answer to Nightpup's original question?
what tracks are select-able in DOA5+? Is it just DOA5/4 music?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Not to push it or anything, but since it is related to DOA5+'s features, does anyone have an answer to Nightpup's original question?
Moving on. I'm not gonna sit here and type up the whole list and I'd prefer nobody else did either. It's mostly tracks from DoA4 anyway.

No more music talk in here. Go get a room (or make a thread; whichever).

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
I'm really surprised that the Move Details covers the character's distance, height, half-hit, close-hit, down-hit, reach, knock back, follow-up interval, critical hold interval, sidestep untouchable, switch frame, follow-up frame, stagger recover, and sidestep evade. In my honest opinion, it is almost more detailed compared to VF5FS.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
What about Alpha? Does she look weird at all @_@

The weird mist stuff that floats around her doesn't look as cool as it does on consoles because there isn't as much of it there. She also looks as though she's merely just a green/red/blue outline in some areas. Most notably over the black background of Dojo. Overall though, she looks fine.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
LOL Mila theme reminds me of WWF Ultimate Warrior theme. Also, when you say you unlock the new costumes the same way do you mean by playing arcade, time, survival for offline and for rank match for online?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD