Dead or Alive 5 LAST ROUND Weight Classes

Aven Kujo-Gin

Sarah still super light? -_-
And Rachel being super heavy is a bit exaggerated if you ask me. Same goes for Momiji, she´s almost as tall as Rachel and the only difference I see between those two is the boobs size. Maybe Rachel is a little more wide, but that´s not make her super heavy at all.

phoenix1985gr

I dont think it has anything to do with realism... Most times it is based on gameplay stuff like ususally slower characters being harder to juggle... thats why the only one i dont like is gen fu second fastest in the game should be with sarah

DontForkWitMe

And Rachel being super heavy is a bit exaggerated if you ask me. Same goes for Momiji, she´s almost as tall as Rachel and the only difference I see between those two is the boobs size. Maybe Rachel is a little more wide, but that´s not make her super heavy at all.

Rachel's a big bitch thats half fiend and swings around a giant war hammer with ease so you know she got muscles and muscles weigh more than fat thus her being a super heavy with the rest of the big ass dudes like Leon and Bass etc makes sense, its just TN doesn't like modeling actual detailed muscles on their female models because muscles aren't feminine. Plus she is officially the spartan replacement for spartan players and one of the advantages of spartan was her super heavy weight class.

Now Helena being heavier than everyone but genfu and the super heavies makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. her and Tina should definitely be switched around

FakeSypha

About VF characters... now you mention Sarah, she is one of the lightest characters in VF so I believe she's ok being placed in super lights. Dunno why Pai is placed in "welter", since she is the same weight class as Sarah in VF. Akira and Jacky are heavy motherfuckers in VF, but they're classified as middle weight in DOA5. Interesting stuff. Not that they should be this or that based solely on VF. After all they're adaptations, and I believe the weight class they belong is part of game balance.

Well, this would make sense if these specific weight classes are truly representative of how much you could juggle the characters. I can see the difference from feather to welter being pretty much non-existent when it comes to max damage combos. I could be wrong, tho.

AkaShocka

Rachel is a heavyweight?? Hm. Well looks like the is good to use, donot have to worry about dangerous juggles. Oh and excuse my English if I messed up. It is not my first language.

Blazeincarnated

Just got outta school.
The physical weight of Helena's clothing looks negligible.

Also, Helena's 5'7" and Tina is 5'9"

As a matter of fact: Helena is 108 lbs, and Tina is 123 lbs (just checked). Nice logic, TN.
As AngryJoe would say, "They done fucked it up!"

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
The game's tutorial actually tells you what the weight classes are. Helpful.

SchwarzPhy

The physical weight of Helena's clothing looks negligible.

Also, Helena's 5'7" and Tina is 5'9"

As a matter of fact: Helena is 108 lbs, and Tina is 123 lbs (just checked). Nice logic, TN.

Aren't those numbers from DOA4? Maybe Helena gained some weight in 2 years.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD