Dead or Alive 5 LAST ROUND Weight Classes

Rawbietussin

I actually thought Mila, Tina, Helena and Lisa would be grouped together due to the running fact about them having big rumps and thighs than the rest.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
The weight classes make zero sense to me in this game. How is Pai not a super light character? Leifang is right next to her and she could eat Pai and still be hungry.

Not to mention Team Ninja lies about the girls weight in the instruction booklets, and have been for years. Kasumi is an easy 120.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I think the weight classes are fucked up in this game because somewhere down the line Team Ninja fucked up in balancing the game. I don't know how, I'm not a developer and I don't really care how they fucked up, but if anything needs to be balanced in the October patch; these fucking weights!?

Pai does not weigh more than Hitomi, definitely not more than Sarah or Eliot. Why isn't Eliot at least a "welter."

This isn't just lame, it's borderline retarded.

Brute

Standard Donor
So I doubt TN is interested in altering weight classes, but does anyone think that the weight classes should actually looks something more like this:

Featherweight
:alpha152: :marierose:

Lightweight
:ayane: :christie: :eliot: :helena: :hitomi: :kasumi: :kokoro: :leifang: :mila::momiji: :pai: :sarah:

Middleweight
:akira: :bradwong: :ein: :genfu: :hayate: :hayabusa: :jacky: :jannlee: :lisa: :rig: :tina: :zack:

Heavyweight
:bass: :bayman: :leon: :rachel:

AkaShocka

I dont know Brute, Christie and Helena should be midweight. Sarah should be too with her tall giant ass but she can stay light so we can juggle her difficult ass. But I do think Christie and Helena should stay midweight

Codemaster92163

I think Lei should be moved up to Midweight, Helena and Christie dropped down to Welterweight (Pai/Lei's current weight class, just above lightweight). I also like moving Gen down to a true Midweight as well, and the only character I could see being in his old weight class would be Brad, but I'm fine with him staying mid.

Brute

Standard Donor
Agree with Eliot. Don't agree with welterweight. There's no need to have more than four weight classes. Most juggles aren't affected by them and the few that are are just a pain in the ass.

Lei being mid... I could see that. It's a valid point.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I say they completely redo the characters actual weight in the stats... I mean a lot of them don't look right anyway. Tina is at least 145 pounds.

Agree with Brute's list, but I think anything involving weight needs to be redone around this. This is something Team Ninja should look into quickly.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD