Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wishnever

It's look like flop, you can connect some mid moves for guaranteed damage, Kasumi did it in a gameplay with Momiji, but she connected some moves after that.

Sam Sultan

It looks like a new physics and i think you can do a relaunch after it just like Kasumi can after her 66kk. If so then that is some great addition for the game it looks similar to what Tekken has. In Tekken when you smash an opponent with a certain attack on the ground you can re launch them and continue your combo, this looks similar and it seems like its universal since Kasumi has it Ayane seem to have it and Hayabusa has it too. I think what he could have done there is: After the 9k he could have done 4k(while crouching) and then tag out to continue the combo with his tag partner. Its a good way to extend combos and it also looks amazing not to mention its all guaranteed.

Wishnever

None of the players was able to take advantage after the flop, you'll not see the full animation when you connect moves for guaranteed damage, I hope TN don't take a look at the forum this time and decides to remove this because some players think it's ugly or it's a glitch lol ;D

Raansu

Dropped combos for a bunch of characters. It's not a good thing.

Oh please. The construction stage is the only stage with any significant amount of upward slope that forces you to do a shorter juggle. I'd hardly call that a significant impact in comparison to the relaunchers you can do on a slope in DoA2 and 3 which is what I was referring to.

TakedaZX

Oh please. The construction stage is the only stage with any significant amount of upward slope that forces you to do a shorter juggle. I'd hardly call that a significant impact in comparison to the relaunchers you can do on a slope in DoA2 and 3 which is what I was referring to.

Slope combos were available in DOA4. I'm not sure if it was DOA4.0 or 4.1 or both but they were there. The temple with the monkeys, down the 3rd flight of stairs had a really long slope where there was actually a video made.

Sure it wasn't Hayate's ppp loop from the snow stage from DOA3 but it was pretty close. A dropped juggle due to the enviroment is still an issue though. A negative impact at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD