Dead or Alive 6: Ultimate Petition

Lorenzo Buti

For those of you who are supporting Dead or Alive 6 along with it's content, I would hope for most of you people to sign this petition to get Team Ninja to improve and make Dead or Alive 6: Ultimate happen for most of us to own and play.

DAB72B33-FF48-4033-82FF-C2C802C159CD.png

inochinagi

Standard Donor
Petitions usually never work, but I tend to sign them anyways because, why not? Its, like, a minute of my life, I guess. But DoA6U is already so inevitable I'd rather waste my minute typing this than sign, lol. Even if you made a petition to actually stop DoA6U from happening with 5 times more signatures it would still happen. If DoA6U or something like it doesn't happen my head will go through a desk.

Dionysus

Leon and Ein will never be in DOA again. Unless I sign the petition. It beckons me. I just don’t know if i can do it. If they add Leon, will they forget the thigh jiggle? Will Ein replace them XVV girl? I just can’t do it. Even though I know my basest instincts are winning.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Petitions never really work with video games. You'd more likely get their attention with a kickstarter/fundraiser than a wall of text with signed notes from other people.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
When I first played DOA6:

There will definitely be an Ultimate version.

Almost a year later:

There are too many open slots on the character select after the Rachel DLC. To me that's a sign they are going to stay put with DOA6 vanilla. It seems like the popularity (if it ever really was) of multiple versions for a single game is depleting with a more controlled and expensive trade off to radical DLC & updates. Basically it costs them less now to make more money.

inochinagi

Standard Donor
@deathofaninja True, you may have a point there considering DoA5U only released a year after DoA5, but I think even most fans were surprised by just how soon they released that after DoA5. It really was following the Super Turbo model a little too hard, lol. Even though it's been a year, I think part of the reason we haven't even got word of an Ultimate version coming yet is because of how DoA has less budget and less focus this time around compared with 5. Plus they're probably holding off to make a quick and dirty port to PS5 (but hey, maybe they could throw some ray tracing in there? heh). I just think old habbits die hard, but this time around I wouldn't be surprised if they just made Ultimate for next gen and didn't for current gen consoles.

Even Street Fighter V is coming out with Champion Edition this year, so it's not like its something FG devs in general have stopped yet.

Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
@deathofaninja True, you may have a point there considering DoA5U only released a year after DoA5, but I think even most fans were surprised by just how soon they released that after DoA5. It really was following the Super Turbo model a little too hard, lol. Even though it's been a year, I think part of the reason we haven't even got word of an Ultimate version coming yet is because of how DoA has less budget and less focus this time aroudn compared with 5. Plus they're probably holding off to make a quick and dirty port to PS5 (but hey, maybe they could throw some ray tracing in there? heh)

Is Tomb Raider still the only game supporting?

Anyway. I think Ultimate could happen if the decide to completely change the mechanics. A lot of people want this, but I think they like the way DOA6 is now.

inochinagi

Standard Donor
Is Tomb Raider still the only game supporting?

Ray Tracing? No idea. It's early days but I assume most games would use it. At least the AAA ones for sure. Come this E3 you should see it all over the place. I think you can already turn it on for some PC games if your PC can handle it. Team Ninja was known for at least taking advantage of the strongest tech on consoles in the past to create the best looking games possible... I think the TN of the 2000-2006 Xbox/360 days at least would have jumped on something like Ray Tracing for sure.

P2p1mbs

I fully expect 6 to get a rerelease so I find this petition to be rather pointless (like all online petitions) but I dont think we will see any new release of the game until the PS5 and XBOXSEX comes out.

As I have said before, I think a rerelease is the only way we'll see the return of Leon, Ein and Genfu and likely tag mode.

Ninoasker

They can literally add all of this in 6 if they weren't lazy.
In fact, with the 1st year anniversary almost here, the game should've been almost capable of a redemption at this point if they actually wanted to make this game better. 1 whole year is enough time to release some good patches to fix things like ugly/buggy graphics (did they even fix the messed up alphas on the character's hair?), updates on the characters' gameplay (Dissidia NT, also made by Team Ninja, updates the characters' kits frequently during the whole year), stages (we're lacking variety and yet they only released ONE in an entire year when they could've given us at least 2 more for Halloween and Christmas, 2 of the most iconic holidays), actual WORTHY costume packs (just take a look at your fanbase for ONCE and realize how we want unique costumes back and not this copypaste bs)...
The patches themselves are also lackluster at best, and they hype us for nothing like the whole "2020 update!!!" fiasco lmao.
Sorry luv, but if I haven't spent any money on 6 it's because of how bad they're managing it and how UNINTERESTED I am on supporting such behavior, so I'm gonna spend even LESS on a new version for literally the same game. Especially because in this whole year I've had enough proof that they're just gonna keep doing things the same way they're doing them with 6 vanilla if they ever release a new version. Unless the team wakes tf up and gets some new people actually interested in making DOA good again.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Yeah...polls like these are pointless, as everyone else stated. I’m sure that the updated version is going to be ported to PS5, Xbox Series X, and PC.

inochinagi

Standard Donor
While a lot of stuff being asked for in an Ultimate version can just be added to the current DoA6 without needed to release an Ultimate version, I can say why I personally WANT an Ultimate version to be released eventually - I haven't bought most of the DLC this time around and if they were to released an Ultimate version then that would, if going by tradition, would likely put most if not all the DLC together in a new release at a much more awesome price. :D $60 or so for an updated version of the game with the $100s of DLC so far? Why would anyone say no? But thinking about that now, I can see why KT is in no hurry to or might never release an Ultimate unless it's for new consoles...

HHH816

you can expect no ultimate version in the near future because they can update everything in doa6 , new characters..even story mode.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD