Did anyone notice this? (Mila's face? 24 total characters?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dacthunder

Guys, Pai is already a confirmed character. Why all the speculation still?

I'll post this again in case people missed it.. PAI IS CONFIRMED....
The hottest fi ghters in gaming are back. Knock your opponents
off an exotic waterfall, into an exploding oil rig and more.
Ninjas, assassins, roughnecks & wrestlers!
This is fighting entertainment!
This is Dead or Alive!

For use only with Xbox 360® entertainment systems with “PAL” designation. Xbox 360 requires up to 256 MB for system updates and additional storage for some game features. Storage requirements subject to change. Unauthorised copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy protection is strictly prohibited.

Xbox LIVE® System Requirements: In available games, paid subscription required for online multiplayer; some features and downloads require additional storage, hardware, and/or fees. LIVE is not available in all countries, see www.xbox.com/live/countries.

Broadband internet service and 256 MB or greater required. A hard drive may be required for some features. Features and system requirements may change without notice. Subject to Terms of Use (at www.xbox.com/live/termsofuse). See www.xbox.com/live for full details.

TECMO KOEI EUROPE LTD. Unit 209a, The Spirella Building, Bridge Road, Letchworth Garden City, Herts, SG6 4ET, United Kingdom.

Separate cables may be required for HDTV and Dolby Digital. Sold separately. Confi dential unpublished work. © 1999-2004 Dolby Laboratories. All rights reserved. Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. DEAD OR ALIVE® 5 ©2012 TECMO KOEI GAMES CO., LTD. & Team NINJA. DEAD OR ALIVE, TECMO, Team NINJA and the Team NINJA logo are registered trademarks of TECMO KOEI GAMES CO., LTD. The KT logo is a registered trademark of TECMO KOEI HOLDINGS CO., LTD. All rights reserved. Akira, Sarah, Pai characters © SEGA. Virtua Fighter is either a registered.

http://www.doaworld....t&attach_id=469
Looks fake if you ask me, the ESRB colored blue is completely wrong and that's not the logo at all. Why does it say Microsoft Esp number with a date saying June 24th 2004? There's no actual source either just the index, looks like it's been photoshopped. The words or fonts are not even good neither is it clear.

Dacthunder

There is no Leon or Momiji in DOA5. We already have figured out the entire roster and all have been confirmed in one way or the other. Only one not seen is Pai.
I read that thing about some guy talking to Hayashi, and that guy was the one that said "No Ein, and Leon" Hayashi didn't come out to say that from his own mouth, he could simply be teasing. Who knows, those "secret" achievements could be one of those characters unless it's a another new character. If those 3 secret achievements relates to characters it could be Ryo, Leon, and Ein or Ryo, Leon or Ein, and Donovan? For all we know those achievements could be mean anything. Hayashi did say there's secret characters that are not going to be revealed, and we already know all of the characters, technically none of them are secret. He's either lying or just talking about characters that are already revealed.

Einzelkind

Judging from her stance Mila could also use Judo or Aikido, which I'd prefer her use to be honest. But I guess boxing would fit as some sort of counterpart to Rig who uses a kick heavy style.

Xion

I read that thing about some guy talking to Hayashi, and that guy was the one that said "No Ein, and Leon" Hayashi didn't come out to say that from his own mouth, he could simply be teasing. Who knows, those "secret" achievements could be one of those characters unless it's a another new character. If those 3 secret achievements relates to characters it could be Ryo, Leon, and Ein or Ryo, Leon or Ein, and Donovan? For all we know those achievements could be mean anything. Hayashi did say there's secret characters that are not going to be revealed, and we already know all of the characters, technically none of them are secret. He's either lying or just talking about characters that are already revealed.

We already know what those 3 achievements are, and fine...When DOA5 comes out in a month without Ein or Leon you cant say no one told you they weren't in the game.

Judging from her stance Mila could also use Judo or Aikido, which I'd prefer her use to be honest. But I guess boxing would fit as some sort of counterpart to Rig who uses a kick heavy style.

Kick Boxing well Zack sort of uses Kick Boxing. I think its Judo for some reason that just pops into my head, but whatever, Im not so concerned with what the style is more than I am with how good of a character she ends up.

Allan Paris

The Mila leak and this thread has been merged. They were the same thread.

To new (as well as SOME active ones!) FSD members, please look into the forums before creating a thread you think is brand new. Chances are you'll find the right topic to post in instead building up redundant threads.

Thank you.

Dacthunder

We already know what those 3 achievements are, and fine...When DOA5 comes out in a month without Ein or Leon you cant say no one told you they weren't in the game.

Kick Boxing well Zack sort of uses Kick Boxing. I think its Judo for some reason that just pops into my head, but whatever, Im not so concerned with what the style is more than I am with how good of a character she ends up.
Didn't say they were in at all actually and I won't be disappointed if they didn't show either. Just my opinion on what the possibilities are because I didn't see those 3 secret achievements.

Zeo

Merged the topics, so that's why there are so many more pages now.

Judo or Boxing huh? Definitely bring her on, not so sure I'll main her as you never can tell with boxers and I generally hate grapplers. But I'll definitely give her a try however she ends up. I'll give every character a try this time around.

DyByHands

To new (as well as SOME active ones!) FSD members, please look into the forums before creating a thread you think is brand new. Chances are you'll find the right topic to post in instead building up redundant threads.
Sorry for that Mid-West confusion man :)

MrMoon360

I'd say judging by this:

23hmv6q.jpg

Its safe to assume she's some type of boxer/kickboxer, muay thai or even Vale Tudo practitioner by those hand wraps (which everyone knows I hope for; homage to Vanessa Lewis). That stance seems to have a grappler aspect to it, so it brings me hope.

Vale Tudo and she's definitely my main.
Hell, she'll probably be my main anyway.

Master_Thespian

If she's MMA, I hope she has legit boxing and muay thai, Leon's takedown, and either a Greco or Judo clinch that works like Goh's. That would make me seriously consider dropping Bass down to a secondary. I wanted to play Vanessa in VF but couldn't be bothered with the two stance thing.

KwonJigglypuff

Is it be, or does she have long bangs on each side of her face. You know.. that's a weird hairstyle, but my teacher has it. I wouldn't be surprised if she had that in game. The image is too blurry to really see what she looks like.

I wish she could have Vale Tudo + Leon's moveset (like everyone said). Would make sense.

23hmv6q.jpg

Blazeincarnated

I'd say judging by this:

23hmv6q.jpg

Its safe to assume she's some type of boxer/kickboxer, muay thai or even Vale Tudo practitioner by those hand wraps (which everyone knows I hope for; homage to Vanessa Lewis). That stance seems to have a grappler aspect to it, so it brings me hope.

Vale Tudo and she's definitely my main.
Hell, she'll probably be my main anyway.
I think shes a wrestler, bet bread on it. She has Tinas movement..

KwonJigglypuff

Grapefruit. Are you serious about that spoiler you posted on Neogaf?

Haha, that's something he keep saying, but I'm sure it's a joke.
Or perhaps he means "Kasumi-152", which could not be a bad idea actually.
Please, make her die, I don't want to see her in DOA6.

Blazeincarnated

He probably found a story file that says Alpha dies somehow by redeeming herself. And tries to save everyone from something and she goes out with a bang, @1:57

and then cliffhanger..

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD