Did anyone notice this? (Mila's face? 24 total characters?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DyByHands

Man, Milas style (clothes) is the same as my younger brothers. She needs a skinny jean, and bam. lol.
She looks pretty cool though. I will have to say she is a boxer-brawler. It seems like I remember the top requested fighting styles being Tae Kwon Do and Boxing... And, TN seems to be listening this time around. Now, we need a sumo!

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
There are plenty of characters in DOA that aren't anime,tina,lisa,helena some of the guys. You need to specify what you mean by anime though because they don't really look anime as you can find that look on western characters.

They're all anime, dude.

Master_Thespian

Man, Milas style (clothes) is the same as my younger brothers. She needs a skinny jean, and bam. lol.
She looks pretty cool though. I will have to say she is a boxer-brawler. It seems like I remember the top requested fighting styles being Tae Kwon Do and Boxing... And, TN seems to be listening this time around. Now, we need a sumo!
I asked for TKD and either a boxer or MMA fighter with good boxing so I think I'll be happy either way. If's she's MMA, my speculation about Ein : Leon :: Rig : Mila works out perfectly, lol.

Doug Nguyen

View attachment 390

Anyone else notice the red bar extending outside the lifebar? Some of the other pictures it's quite clear as well, because critical stun is still shown on the lifebar. Obviously it's something in training mode.
Any theories?

Oh, it's totally bou. ;)
That just means she took damage. The health bar looks longer because the picture is not perfectly in the middle. So if you measure it, there the same length.

Paulina

Something that just dawned on me that gave me a very mild case of sad face. Mind you I haven't looked at the achievement list because I don't want to spoil everything for myself, but it seems more and more likely that Pai will not be in the game. If it's true the game will have 24 playable characters total, 12 females and 12 males, that leaves her out. Tina, Sarah, Kasumi, Ayane, Kokoro, Helena, Lisa, Mila, Christie, Hitomi, LeiFang and now the confirmation of Alpha makes 12. Question for me is who is the 12th male?
Where did you hear 12 males, 12 females? That would be a big assumption. If you look up the CE edition of the game, most sites are advertising "swimsuits for all 12 female characters." It's debatable whether Alpha is a true "female," but I'm almost sure she won't have any costumes. I think it's pretty clear Pai is the twelfth bikini girl. If we're counting Alpha as a ladyperson, the ratio is more like 11:13 right now.

Stalking me, huh?

But apparently not well enough...
Dang it! How do all my stalkees catch on so fast? And I just finished my wall collage too. =( All pictures of you emceeing at the HIN event...I made it in one night. Blew up some screen grabs into about six-hundred 8 x 10s of your pixely face. Now it's right behind my altar to Malcolm in the Middle-era Frankie Muniz.

Ugh. This puts me even more behind schedule. *scribble scribble*
Mark (stab)
Jerry (stab)
Jon (defenestrate, then stab)
Kevin (Lorena Bobbitt)
Colin (run over with Ford Focus)
Russ (reenact end of "Basic Instinct")
Frankie Muniz (tbd)
Rikuto (Drano in cereal)

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Bah, you don't even have my eating habits down. If you were a pro stalker you'd know I don't eat breakfast.

PhoenixVFIRE

Dang it! How do all my stalkees catch on so fast? And I just finished my wall collage too. =( All pictures of you emceeing at the HIN event...I made it in one night. Blew up some screen grabs into about six-hundred 8 x 10s of your pixely face. Now it's right behind my altar to Malcolm in the Middle-era Frankie Muniz.

Ugh. This puts me even more behind schedule. *scribble scribble*
Mark (stab)
Jerry (stab)
Jon (defenestrate, then stab)
Kevin (Lorena Bobbitt)
Colin (run over with Ford Focus)
Russ (reenact end of "Basic Instinct")
Frankie Muniz (tbd)
Rikuto (Drano in cereal)
LMAO.... speaking of stalking, I'm outside your window Paulina and I'm also outside Pupi18's window levitating on the second floor.

Paulina

Bah, you don't even have my eating habits down. If you were a pro stalker you'd know I don't eat breakfast.
...Who said you eat it for breakfast?

Srsly though, I was gonna include Sorwah and some other forum notables, but no one else had quite as ironic of a sign-off time.

FakeSypha

I wish she could have Vale Tudo + Leon's moveset (like everyone said). Would make sense.

23hmv6q.jpg

Vale tudo? I approve. If she has some resemblance to Vanessa's style from VF would be really cool.

Anyway, Mila is looking good for what is shown, which is very little. Rig was pretty meh-ish for me. I mean, he's ok but I'm not interested in tae-kwon-do, and his design is like... er... crappy. Anyway, I hope she makes up for it.

xenosaga

I am pretty sure the guy who leaked the image in Korean site works for game rating commity in Korea. This means that they have already sent out a copy of the rating version.

ChrisArmoun

Where did you hear 12 males, 12 females? That would be a big assumption. If you look up the CE edition of the game, most sites are advertising "swimsuits for all 12 female characters." " the ratio is more like 11:13 right now."
Not really an assumption per se. I was basing that on the supposed leak of 24 characters and CE info I too read about "swimsuits for all 12 female characters". I thought it weird because Alpha is essentially nude, but she's still female nonetheless. Hence the confusion. As I've said before though, I'll happily be wrong about this and accept the 11:13 ratio. Either way I'm gonna enjoy the game

d3v

Until we know her actual fighting style, I'm referring to Mila as "Grunge Vanessa."

Which means off course, that if she ends up low tier, her unofficial theme song will be "Rape Me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD