Did anyone notice this? (Mila's face? 24 total characters?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasumi

Not sura Mila, but with only one picture is hard to judge, she doesn't look like a DOA character, but Rig either. Let's hope this leak force Team NINJA to release a video of her.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Let's hope this leak force Team NINJA to release a video of her.

I really doubt it will though. They've got there reveal plans set already. They probably know about the leak and are probably thinking "Fuck!", but they've still got to stick to the plan. My theory is that Mila will be revealed in early to mid September.

Arnell Long

Uh oh, here comes a Mila train lmao. Lets hope people are actually good with her, calling her you main and or second main with little to real information about her is just silly.

But we shall see who the "real" Mila fans are after the game drops and they've gotten their asses whooped a bit, now if you can stay with her through n through, then I salute you to the fullest.

Once I get my hands on the game I'll fully test her out before jumping into where I'm going to place her on my list. For now it's all about that Lisa and Bayman.

Note: Regardless of the matter, we are entitled to pick whomever we like, whenever we want.

Codemaster92163

This is...well, not really surprising. Everything that I can tell from the picture is exactly what I guessed months ago - Short red-ish hair with a style that emphasizes punches.

I know, I'm awesome.

Lexmark2

I really like the character design. The rest of the cast are just too anime.
There are plenty of characters in DOA that aren't anime,tina,lisa,helena some of the guys. You need to specify what you mean by anime though because they don't really look anime as you can find that look on western characters.

Conun

I liked Mila before she was cool.:mad:(just the other day.)

:cool:I will be the only successful Mila and all you scrubs will call her low tier and jump off ship.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Uh, they do still look pretty much anime. Lisa is anime looking especially. Doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing. It ain't blazblue.

Renarism

the "secret" achievements are the story mode ones... they weren't set on "secret" last night though when I first looked so they must have just did it... it was "complete prologue" "complete stage2: kasumi" "complete story mode"
..or something along those lines...

Conun

Cute.

That theory will be put to test in a couple weeks.

Ya know what I mean man ,when they see my Mila , people will be like yea that is Conun's Mila. (You can play Mila good but bringing out a character to its best is a whole different feat.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD