Did you buy the game digitally?

Did you buy game digitally?

• Yes

Votes: 42 80.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey I just saw that DOA ranked out of the top twenty in sales in the uk, but wasn't sure if this was really a good indication of the games legs (population online) since most people buy games digitally now a days. So just as a super small sample size I was wondering how many people here picked it up digitally vs physically.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hey I just saw that DOA ranked out of the top twenty in sales in the uk, but wasn't sure if this was really a good indication of the games legs (population online) since most people buy games digitally now a days. So just as a super small sample size I was wondering how many people here picked it up digitally vs physically.
Most people iirc got it digitally via preorder since alot of the preorder incentives like the Kasumi early purchase NG costume and the deluxe costumes iirc were tied to the digital version as well as the bonus 3 deluxe tracks and phase 4 iirc. If the physical versions had everything included that the digital had I think physical would have equated if not surpassed digital tbh

Ninoasker

Digital. I don’t really purchase physical anymore. Digital is just more practical to me, plus I love being able to play games I preorder as soon as the clock marks midnight lol

prototypetom

physical and pissed there wasn't an option for phase4 etc. want them to hurry up and give me the option!!!!

I feel like they're REALLY screwing up the post game roll out. it looks like you can buy Nyotengu already... unless thats just a quirk on how the PS Store displays the bonus content I do have.

KwonJigglypuff

I should have bought it digitally. Even for a fan like me it was confusing with all these bonus stuff. I don't know what happened in my mind... Now I can't have Phase or Nyo. Sucks!

P2p1mbs

There was a problem with the Asian psn store where the digital deluxe edition disappeared on release day but after a few hours it was back so I went digital. I still plan on buying a physical copy, maybe for xbone though.

DyByHands

Both. NA digital Deluxe and one of the SE from japan. The one without the mousepads, lol.
I also got a physical copy for some family.

mizking

There was no choice for me, I couldn't find SC6 at the store so I got it digital. Same with DOA6.

I'll buy the disc when it's ultimate or last round... with all the goodies and updates included

Do you think those discs come out this console generation or the next? Actually, there's a fair chance that there is no disc drives next gen, with gamespot in dire straights (two of them shut down near me over the last three months) makes me wonder if there won't be much of a backlash this time around about the next gen going fully digital.

Apparently streaming is the future of gaming. That's some pretty wild stuff if they can get it to work.

Last edited:

d3v

Digital on PS4, because as a TO, it just makes more sense for when running tournaments with multiple games.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD