Status
Not open for further replies.

HHH816

world-god-only-knows-634x312.jpg

The World God Only Knows

watch a few episode. a shut in who loves playing visual novel suddenly given power of a god?

oh, 3 bucks per costume again:eek:

Kronin

Nice find, it would be nice to see the designs of a mangaka artist implemented in the game =)

By the way I remember that even the DoA festival outfit of Marie Rose is said to be the outcome of a collaboration, so maybe could just that one be the subject of this new voice with the outfit designed by Tamiki?
Also remind that the DOA Festival will come in a very few days (1st August) and that so far the outfit is a PS4 exclusive (at the festival it will be released only through PS4 codes).

Anyway the chance of a cosplay pack from "The World Only God Know"s female characters is however very high but, like already said by @Mayor-Of-Mustard, in a such case it would be strange to see used the name of the artist for indicating it.

EDIT: I just noticed now that TN liked a recent FB post that was asking just to bring the Marie Rose's outfit on store for buying it: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203682962988770&set=o.126851554085605&type=1&permPage=1

Not a confirmation of anything but could give more credit to the hypothesis.

Last edited:

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Indeed DOA5 has to die and move on to 6 or NG4
Vanilla DOA5 only came out three years ago. The game can still be supported for the long haul, which is what Team Ninja is intending. I know we as gamers are eager to move on to the next thing, but consider this. Vanilla SF4 came out 2008 and has been supported ever since through a series of updated releases, which did include new characters, stages, and DLC costumes. Team Ninja has been doing the same thing for DOA5. A game's longevity isn't just because of DLC, but it's also about the community supporting a game. Last Round is still a young game, as it came out only 5 months ago.

Last edited:

Xhominid The Demon Within

Vanilla DOA5 only came out three years ago. The game can still be supported for the long haul, which is what Team Ninja is intending. I know we as gamers are eager to move on to the next thing, but consider this. Vanilla SF4 came out 2008 and has been supported ever since through a series of updated releases, which did include new characters, stages, and DLC costumes. Team Ninja has been doing the same thing for DOA5. A game's longevity isn't just because of DLC, but it's also about the community supporting a game. Last Round is still a young game, as it came out only 5 months ago.

I know. Do you guys want this to be Blazblue? I mean they are already announcing Central Fiction and Chronophantasma is like 2 years old and the Extend update has BARELY been out in the States...

Xernuht

I know. Do you guys want this to be Blazblue? I mean they are already announcing Central Fiction and Chronophantasma is like 2 years old and the Extend update has BARELY been out in the States...

To be fair, Central Fiction's release is a while off. GG Xrd -Revelator- will be out first, then CF Arcade, then JP console, then US console. Looking at about 2 more years before we see CF over here.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Well, to be fair, you can't really blame folks for slowly losing interest in DOA5 after having four plus remakes of the same game in only three years (myself included). I mean, they could have just updated DOA5 vanilla with more stages and such instead, but oh well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD