Status
Not open for further replies.

system11

Standard Donor
I can't believe SCEE actually released everything on time.

Found a sad thing with Helena, only 4 hair variants (Ayane has 8), and only the first one has the shirt on. I wanted to turn just the hat off, you can't.

Stage looks nice. Was streaming some free practise for a few minutes just to try all the impact zones out but it's too late here now.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Okay, the stage looks like this:

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round_20150811025330.jpg

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round_20150811025413.jpg

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round_20150811025531.jpg
DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round_20150811025558.jpg DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round_20150811025638.jpg DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round_20150811025723.jpg DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round_20150811025945.jpg

Not better or worse than existing DOA5 stages... :/ Still some very fugly textures...

But you can now take photos in black and white:

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round__1.jpg

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round_.jpg

Fancy... ;)

Attachments

• DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round_20150811025509.jpg
    DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round_20150811025509.jpg
    313.3 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

xDevious

Standard Donor
Fireworks looks amazing! Also, I actually really like the bikinis as well. Mila's seems to be glitched for me, though. I have the Season Pass, but I still have to pay for it.

RetroMe91

I am kinda jealous of those who already have the new dlc. Haha. I have the season pass on psn, so it's not out yet.

SoftCabbage

I am kinda jealous of those who already have the new dlc. Haha. I have the season pass on psn, so it's not out yet.

I owned Seasons Pass for Borderlands The PreSequel and well. Even though we pay everything at once, at few bucks cheaper, it's really the way to go to get fucked.

Cadaveri

I've seen pics of the new costumes that you can take off the shirt on Kasumi by changing hairstyles. Same for Ayane. Haven't tried Mila, Rachel, Leifang, P4, Helena or Christie. Don't have the pack yet. Pretty cool. just needs an option for sandals. Those elongated feet look creepy XD

Looks like you can, yey :)

Argentus

MeadowSpirit

I like the new DLC too, but why can't you put sandals on all of the girls? Glaring omission on TN's part. Nyotengu looks great in hers, but no one else gets footwear? C'mon!

bbb

I like the new DLC too, but why can't you put sandals on all of the girls? Glaring omission on TN's part. Nyotengu looks great in hers, but no one else gets footwear? C'mon!

all swimwear used to have footwear, but a lot of people signed a petition to remove the footwear on all swimwear, so after that petition, TN has been rarely giving footwear to swimwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD