Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
It's not the red trenchcoat from DOA3, but dad-gummit, I'm more than grateful.

12375312_1659440937663393_7368997374695379591_o.jpg

Cadaveri

Season Pass 3 Ehh? :O Haven't even bought season pass 2 yet, not good not good.. :(
Aaaand Rachel & Ein get nothing in the first pack.

Think I'll invest in Christie's & Helena's costumes though

Sonicfan11589

Any guesses on how much the Season Pass will cost, I'm guessing around $90 like the other 2. I want to spend money on the Smash Bros DLC pack that will probably release today.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I only buy 1-2 costumes per pack and sometimes none at all so...

Probably won't be getting the new character unles she's super interesting which I honestly doubt.

SoftCabbage

Season Pass 3 is up on Asian Psn. Price is SGD120.

Includes:
- Kasumi DLC: Miyukizakura
- Designer Selection 2015. (16) 15/12/2015
- Tatsunoko (16) 19/01/2016
- Valentine Set (34) 16/02/2016
- Character (1 ) 22/03/2016
- Character Debut Costume (5) 22/03/2016 lol
- New Mashup Set (30) 22/03/2016

Shiranui

Again, no love for Rachel. Nothing new. Well, something is new. Looks like she is a very friendly woman since she shares her outfits with Bass.

About new character, it will be a girl, of course. This is DOA afterall. And she'll be in DOA3X, of course. I'm just curious to see what type of female character is. I would like to have NiOh main character, but since we already have several ninjas and seeing how popular is Raidou, I kinda understand it will be a new sexy girl.

SoftCabbage

Definitely a female. Why else there would be "debut costume set"? Lol.

That's one of the dumbest and dirtiest shit I ever see.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Probably original character (I use the term very lightly), cool guest characters would be SK lead(Asuka??), Arnice from Nights of Azure or a FF character like Tifa/Lightning.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
If we can't get the new character on PC...

I don't even know. The DLC for PC usually does come out so we will get them

Shiranui

Probably original character (I use the term very lightly), cool guest characters would be SK lead(Asuka??), Arnice from Nights of Azure or a FF character like Tifa/Lightning.
OMG. If I had Lighting, I could be the happiest man in this world and she would become my new second main, or even my new first main, character. But I don't see that happening at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD