Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapstick

Could use a populated store/mall stage. Something clean and colorful with people shopping in the stores would be a great backdrop for casual outfits. You start out on the second floor and can knock someone off the railing down to the first floor or you can knock them down the escalator which will either be comically fast or comically slow depending if it's the down or up stairs respectively. Large potted plants and benches could be breakables. If you knock someone off the railing they could fall into the fountain below and break it making water spill on the floor for slip stuns. A dangerzone could be PB'ing someone into an angry security guard who's running at you with a nightstick. Hitting people into the glass storefronts could make the glass crack and then have one of those metal gates automatically come down over it while the people inside scream and panic

Jadeinchains

Could use a populated store/mall stage. Something clean and colorful with people shopping in the stores would be a great backdrop for casual outfits. You start out on the second floor and can knock someone off the railing down to the first floor or you can knock them down the escalator which will either be comically fast or comically slow depending if it's the down or up stairs respectively. Large potted plants and benches could be breakables. If you knock someone off the railing they could fall into the fountain below and break it making water spill on the floor for slip stuns. A dangerzone could be PB'ing someone into an angry security guard who's running at you with a nightstick. Hitting people into the glass storefronts could make the glass crack and then have one of those metal gates automatically come down over it while the people inside scream and panic

I'm not sure how serious you are but that actually sounds like a really good idea.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I love this!

SeigiNoTenshi

question! i'm rather new to DoA5LR and i just got it for the PS4. after it updated to 1.06 it says, i can't seem to find any DLCs on the HK PSN at all o_O

all i'm seeing is a content not available tag... any ideas? =c

P2p1mbs

I was with you till that power blow dangerzone idea, even by the game's standards, a person as a special power blow hazard sounds really silly.

SoftCabbage

question! i'm rather new to DoA5LR and i just got it for the PS4. after it updated to 1.06 it says, i can't seem to find any DLCs on the HK PSN at all :confused:

all i'm seeing is a content not available tag... any ideas? =c

In your psn, search for DOA5 Last Round Core Fighters, select Add Ons afterwards.

Or you can access DLC page through in game menu.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I was with you till that power blow dangerzone idea, even by the game's standards, a person as a special power blow hazard sounds really silly.
It doesn't seem silly to me, a helicopter, an incoming car, and a firework seem way more silly and over the top than a normal person striking you with a night stick if you come near them.

UpSideDownGRUNT

At least a season pass for DOA actually makes sense with all the costumes they constantly release... And it actually saves you money.

The only majour flaw is how overpriced the DLC is which comes to the $90+/£60+ price tag.

SeigiNoTenshi

In your psn, search for DOA5 Last Round Core Fighters, select Add Ons afterwards.

Or you can access DLC page through in game menu.

i can't access the DLC page from the in game menu though, it says the same thing~ if i buy from core fighters, can i access it from the full game menu?

update: i bought two costumes and it doesn't show ingame

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Currently charging up an unnecessary huge .gif of a windstorm (brb)

wIJF9vp%20-%20Imgur.gif

Last edited:

Aerospark

Standard Donor
A dangerzone could be PB'ing someone into an angry security guard who's running at you with a nightstick.
imagine how hilarious it'd be to see nyotengu smacking someone with a giant gust of wind towards the guard, hayabusa blasting someone with ninpo towards the guard, or tina butt blasting someone to the guard. make it happen pls

SoftCabbage

i can't access the DLC page from the in game menu though, it says the same thing~ if i buy from core fighters, can i access it from the full game menu?

update: i bought two costumes and it doesn't show ingame

So now you have found dlc, purchased, yet the game can't find it. You also can't open dlc page from in-game menu. In this case, there's only one possibility so far I know:

The region of your game =/= the region of your psn.

HK psn is R3 and so are their items. Now look at the back of your game casing, what region is your game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD