Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapstick

How do you guys extract the images from the Xbox Store page? The full view is always obstructed by graphics and text for me. o__O
I used to be able to copy and paste picture urls but for some reason microsoft decided to alter the site so you can't. At least I can't :/

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'm that good XD, still posting pics.

No, seriously tell me! XD I wondered how to do it for quite a while now, with the release of older DLC packs too.
It's so stupid that Microsoft won't even show you the full image of a costume that you are buying. X__X

I used to be able to copy and paste picture urls but for some reason microsoft decided to alter the site so you can't. At least I can't :/

I can't too. Even if I go into the code of the site. :/

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Aw, That Hayate Tatsunoko costume would have been great for Windows too.

EDIT: Windows was supposed to be Ein, sorry! XD

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Aw, That Hayate Tatsunoko costume would have been great for Windows too.

That Hayate outfit has way to much definition on a certain area. Also I didn't know these would have destructiblity. I guess that's something that every outfit is just going to have from here on out.

PS: Can't wait to see argentus's opinion on Mila's new outfit. Chances are he won't like it. I think its okay looking.

xXSilverSearcherxX

That Hayate outfit has way to much definition on a certain area. Also I didn't know these would have destructiblity. I guess that's something that every outfit is just going to have from here on out.

PS: Can't wait to see argentus's opinion on Mila's new outfit. Chances are he won't like it. I think its okay looking.
Honestly The Destruction ability Is Just too add ore to the cost so they make some of there money back

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Quick someone post what Hayate's looks like destroyed I'm curious 0:

The description says the male costumes can't be destroyed.

what-the-f-tom-delonge.gif

SilverForte

Dear god, Hurricane Polymar Jann Lee. HU-RI-CAAANNNNEEE.
Tekkaman Ryu is actually pretty cool too, karas would have been better but oh well.
And Gold lightan Raidou man, this is gonna be so frickin hilarious.
And Hayate looks great as Casshern. Man.

Jadeinchains

Better a little too much than a black hole (like usually in video games). Imho it looks very weird and unreal if there's nothing down there in a super tight spandex costume.

Don't want to say to much or this is gonna turn into the sexualization thread but I definitely agree.
Also when doa6 comes out I'm guessing clothing destruction will be in from the start and I hope that includes the men to because if the women get ridiculous damage that just happens to rip in sexual ways then so can the men.

Chapstick

The guys had destruction in the damn deception pack. I can only guess this was a time constraint thing since they couldn't even get it out by tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD