Status
Not open for further replies.

werewolfgold

I almost want to buy Raidou's just for the lulz. But, I can't bring myself to shell out anymore money on DLC for this game.

And is it just me, or does Casshern Hayate have more abs than normal Hayate...or actual Casshern? lol

SoftCabbage

Hayate the Wind Boy just hitting the gym more frequent this month. Didn't you hear that?

EDIT:

Okay, from the end of the trailer, it says that only girls (highlight with yellow text) have breakable costumes. Yet the price for male is still premium, ffs..

Last edited:

P2p1mbs

Hayate the Wind Boy just hitting the gym more frequent this month. Didn't you hear that?

EDIT:

Okay, from the end of the trailer, it says that only girls (highlight with yellow text) have breakable costumes. Yet the price for male is still premium, ffs..

Its a crossover dlc pack, of course they're selling premium; the Falcom costumes weren't destructible but sold at a higher price as well

WisperG

Anybody know what song is playing in the trailer? It doesn't sound familiar to me, but I like it.

We already knew this would probably be the case. The simple fact that they're collaboration costumes seem to be what accounts for the price increase, with destructibility not factoring in at all. We came to this conclusion back when the Falcom pack came out with the premium price but no destruction.

Argentus

@Argentus
*evil snickering* >:3
Yeah yeah same as usual. Mila got the worst in the pack.

God Japanese really don't like her do they?

Well besides her, the packs actually pretty nice.

More money saved for me it looks like

It pays being a Leon main

giphy.gif
Yeah pretty much. I feel the same with both him and mila.
That's what they get for calling Mila an MMA but too much boxing instead.

Now she's just a Muhammad Ali wannabe with several kicks

You wouldn't believe how many people think she's just a boxer lol. Then still act surprised when I do ground and pound with her.

Xhominid The Demon Within

They are only similar in the way of being skintight outfits honestly...

But again, I honestly like this pack. I can see some being disappointed in that Gatchaman wasn't represented(honestly thought it would be too) or the fact that the males don't have breakable outfits but the females do(which is weird since Deception had it for both genders) but I can atleast understand it for Doronjo since she's pretty much always getting her clothes ruined because of wackiness.

And yeah, kinda feel bad for Argentus now since Mila apparently became Muhammad Ali with the Bee motif...

Either way, I still see it as an awesome costume pack despite the few setbacks. And it doesn't really matter for the breakable outfits since again, just don't set it to LR or above DOA and you are set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD