Status
Not open for further replies.

P2p1mbs

Same price on XB1 as well until February 1, 16.
Would be nice if it happens on S2 and S3.

Both passes will likely be discounted for a while as well in several months (I expect #2 to be discounted around july or august). Personally, I'll hold out till pass #2 gets discounted since it has more stuff I would want even if I already got the schoolgirl strickers bundle and some of the hot summer suits.

Yuffie

Both passes will likely be discounted for a while as well in several months (I expect #2 to be discounted around july or august). Personally, I'll hold out till pass #2 gets discounted since it has more stuff I would want even if I already got the schoolgirl strickers bundle and some of the hot summer suits.
I agree. The Ultimate DOA5U bundle was the same price at the beginning of the month. Seems that once a pass comes out, a year later it gets cheaper.
What sucks about the 1st pass is that there's less costumes than S2 and S3.
And it's currently the only way to get Marie's Angelic costume.

UpSideDownGRUNT

A DOA5LR Starter Pack also exists. DOA5LR SP1+ All Characters + Story mode for rughly £65.

Also something to note the season passes are more expensive on PSNUK than on Xbox Live :rolleyes:

SP3ps4.jpg
SP3xb1.jpg

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Picture by D Glock. Because this free catalog is totally expensive and definitely worth the price!

Fdcowuo.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now watch this amazing costume clip right through it's entire gold refrigerator for no reason at all:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif_1.gif

Glorious. Do I like it? absolutely. People have a reason to pick up Raidou now because this clearly beats all his default material. Definitely need more enjoyable outfits such as this for each character.

Extra along with his actual troll theme and Styx Mr. Roboto music.

-Inserts random pic of Jann Lee's face electrocuted from Raidou's super OH throw-

UzV52Uq.jpg

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

The costume DLC has gotten out of hand... DLC should have been legacy costumes and maybe a fan/original design or two.

Instead its become this tap of money that TN are constantly using, especially on the females. Id like to say the DLC should stop but I never will.... It'll be the same DLC costume shtick in DOAX3 and DOA6 too.

Xhominid The Demon Within

I'm praying TN is secretly staching this dlc money into making DOA6 into a real game again not just the cosplay fest its become. It's really not the same game I grew up playing it's so much more superficial now. I'm hoping nioh is the start of good things to come for this company.

*Looks at DOA1-DOA4*

I'm searching for this real game you are talking about...don't see it anywhere...

Number 13

Closest thing to real game was alpha DoA 5 with the radical aesthetic changes. More male relevance, smaller tits, rather conservative outfits, urban/dark, etc. Was about as successful as the HD DVD movies. This is why we see a ton of these gimmick/sexy/cute/themed/collaboration outfits that are attached to $90+ season passes now instead of more legacy/casual/male exclusive packs because those bombed.

Who knows they might try again for DoA 6, but I doubt it especially since DoAX3 is a thing now.

Last edited:

I don't even get the "real game" nonsense anyway...

I've seen in a paraphrased way SFV fans use it for the costumes...but the fact of the matter is nothing about the gameplay suddenly makes into a joke fighter or anything else.

While the costumes are obviously way too much in terms of the titillation factor and no real legacy outfits to match, it's the same crap here. Can someone define me what a "real game" is so that I don't have to wander the cosmos and see people being drama queens to the max?

And I agree that there is too much costume focus for the game itself...which doesn't help that the costumes are making the big bucks for the game and help fund things like the competitive scene, characters and more costumes...

It's a vicious cycle and unfortunately won't change until DOA6 and we start over and HOPE Koei Tecmo doesn't try and lock Team Ninja into the same costume nonsense again...atleast the stages are free and we don't have to pay for them, the little that comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD