Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

You said could but I knew what you meant.

giphy.gif
You said "could" too, though xD

Aspect

If they did do FF costumes, I would assume it'd be for more recent characters - nova crystallis - XIII trilogy + XV

Zack as Sazh
Leon as Snow(XIII)
Eliot as Hope(XIII-2)
Marie as Lumina
Kasumi as Lightning(LR)
Honoka as Serah(XIII-2)
Bayman as Cor Leonis(XV)
Hayate as Caius(LR)
Hayabusa as Cid Raines(XIII)
Helena as Jihl Nabaat(XIII)
Rachel as Fang(XIII)
Ein as Noel(XIII-2)
Nyotengu as a flying Cie'th(LR)

that's all I could think of...

Argentus

And guest character gene Simmons as Quina.

Seriously though I imagine it promoting dissidia so old characters too.

I'm okay with Leon as snow though. :)

Kronin

Kokoro since DoA5 was associated to Tifa because her redesign seems to be clearly inspired (or maybe it was just a coincidence) to the design of Tifa from Advent Children.

tifa16.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Hairstyle, eyebrowns, shape of the nose and overall the cutting eye are enough for some people to see strong similarities between the two characters (again, while the physical models are objective, the perception of each mind is subjective, so just as in the case Honoka and Marie Rose is not surprising that some people see it and other not... I hope to not have to post even here that picture of the blue/white dress xD)

Anyway Kokoro remains very different from the FF character at the point that the two are still able to appear very distinct between them: I believe that this is overall true for the shape of the face where Tifa is much more sharp compared to the rounded face of Kokoro.

Btw this is going very off topic so I think that it would be better to close here the matter before to see close the topic. Like many people here I think that to see Final Fantasy outfits for the DoA characters in a close future it would be a great idea, but so far it's useless to speculate on it, we can just hope for the better ;)

Argentus

Kokoro since DoA5 was associated to Tifa because her redesign seems to be clearly inspired (or maybe it was just a coincidence) to the design of Tifa from Advent Children.

tifa16.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Hairstyle, eyebrowns, shape of the nose and overall the cutting eye are enough for some people to see strong similarities between the two characters (again, while the physical models are objective, the perception of each mind is subjective, so just as in the case Honoka and Marie Rose is not surprising that some people see it and other not... I hope to not have to post even here that picture of the blue/white dress xD)

Anyway Kokoro remains very different from the FF character at the point that the two are still able to appear very distinct between them: I believe that this is overall true for the shape of the face where Tifa is much more sharp compared to the rounded face of Kokoro.

Btw this is going very off topic so I think that it would be better to close here the matter before to see close the topic. Like many people here I think that to see Final Fantasy outfits for the DoA characters in a close future it would be a great idea, but so far it's useless to speculate on it, we can just hope for the better ;)

Only similarity I see is how the bangs are arranged.

But anyways when's the next batch of dlc due? Next week?

synce

The new bikinis are coming in May aren't they?

And yeah I honestly don't see a resemblance between Kokoro and Tifa as far as the face goes. I think if you gave Honoka a wig it would be a closer match... and the proportions are more identical too :3

maxresdefault.jpg

Argentus

The new bikinis are coming in May aren't they?

And yeah I honestly don't see a resemblance between Kokoro and Tifa as far as the face goes. I think if you gave Honoka a wig it would be a closer match... and the proportions are more identical too :3

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol maybe. Marie and honoka have that generic moe face so they could cosplay any anime girls really.

Zero Beat

Yeah, new DLC is coming out in May. It's why we're going off-topic here and speculating about possiblities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD