Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
But didn't the VF characters each get halloween costumes before?
Yeah but I think they were just custom ones from VF5FS, the 2014 one just gave them altered variants of one of the original characters, like Jann and Jacky and Leifang and Pai.

P2p1mbs

Yeah but I think they were just custom ones from VF5FS, the 2014 one just gave them altered variants of one of the original characters, like Jann and Jacky and Leifang and Pai.

I though Sarah's witch costume was original to doa? I do remember that they did get some original outfits, like Sarah's space girl outfir which I know was a fan design...

P2p1mbs

Yeah it's in there, VF5FS honestly has a lot of custom items, I honestly forget specific ones due to how many accessories and stuff is in it. XD

Ok, but how about their halloween costumes from last year? If those were original to doa, that means Mai can get something for this halloween (:naotora: as well). It would be strange that she wont get anything when TN feature everyone for last year's halloween pack. I even expect she'll get a santa outfit as well since almost everyone got one.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Ok, but how about their halloween costumes from last year? If those were original to doa, that means Mai can get something for this halloween (:naotora: as well). It would be strange that she wont get anything when TN feature everyone for last year's halloween pack. I even expect she'll get a santa outfit as well since almost everyone got one.
I THINK their costumes for the most part every year have been either from FS or just copy paste but I'm not sure. As for Mai, yeah I think she'll get the Santa DLC and perhaps some swimwear. Cheerleader and other fetish stuff I doubt since the VFs didn't get those...Naotora doesn't count since she's from the same company and even then I don't think TN is really allowed to give her anything, everything she's received thus far are just the essentials from the fetish packs.

P2p1mbs

As for Mai, yeah I think she'll get the Santa DLC and perhaps some swimwear. Cheerleader and other fetish stuff I doubt since the VFs didn't get those...Naotora doesn't count since she's from the same company and even then I don't think TN is really allowed to give her anything, everything she's received thus far are just the essentials from the fetish packs.

I think the only time the VF girls got any fetish outfit was this year's valentine's day pack (also their only breakable costumes). :naotora: got some fetish costumes probably since she's from a series owned by KT but it does look like TN prefers to make costumes for their own girls and not guests. When it comes to swimsuits however, even Sarah and Pai have been featured is swimsuit packs so its guaranteed that both Mai and :naotora: will be getting a set as well. I imagine they'll both get something from doax3...

Chapstick

Akira- 2013 is from VF, 2014 and 2015 are fan designs

Jacky- 2013 is from VF, 2014 and 2015 are fan designs

Pai- 2013 is from VF, 2014 is Lei's fan design, and 2015 is possibly a fan design but looks like a variant of her VF bee outfit

Sarah- 2013 is a variant of VF, 2014 is a recolored nurse uniform made to be a pirate (:confused:), and 2015 is a fan design

That's weird when it comes to the VF's and halloween the males get more love from TN

edit-made a mistake with Pai's

Last edited:

SoftCabbage

Are you suggesting that this pack will be all girls?

No. KOF characters are divided by teams.

Yuri, Hinako, Kasumi Todo, and Mai are part of the Girl Fighter Team.

art_women.jpg

P2p1mbs

2014 is a recolored nurse uniform made to be a pirate (:confused:)

Wasn't that just a violet nurse outfit? What do you mean by pirate? I also just noticed that as of now, Pai seems to be the only girl without a nurse outfit (alpha doesn't count). Possible idea for her halloween costume for this year? She did wear a maid outfit for one halloween pack...

werewolfgold

Are you suggesting that this pack will be all girls?
Most likely it'll be just 3 costumes. Likely one for Hitomi, one for Honoka, and one for Kokoro (or maybe Momiji) based on who could be a possible analog to the actual characters from the game.

Also, the AOT pack is this month, KOF on september, what's coming out next month? Was there any word? I'm guessing another swimsuit pack (we haven't gotten one since last year) but I expect them to wait until after Mai releases so they can have a 20 girl swimsuit pack...
August is a swimsuit set based on flowers. I think I remember them saying they will be destructible. But, I dunno how that's going to work.
DoA5LR_DoA-Fes-16_005.jpg

October is Halloween. I don't remember if they said anything about November. December is...this thing.
DoA5LR_DoA-Fes-16_004.jpg

P2p1mbs

Most likely it'll be just 3 costumes. Likely one for Hitomi, one for Honoka, and one for Kokoro (or maybe Momiji) based on who could be a possible analog to the actual characters from the game.

It seems unlikely that they'll only release a crossover pack with only 3 costumes. If they do that, they may as well release it for free. Seeing as how the Warriors pack had costumes for all of the main cast and released alongside :naotora:, I personally expect they'll do the same here and release another 30 character costume pack.

P2p1mbs

When Ultimate was released, they did the Warriors Orochi pack for Kasumi, Ayane, and Momiji only. It's happened before.
f2d08a1fcfaca751273214600efe13a8.jpg

But wasn't that a special promotional thing for a new Warriors game? We're talking about the usual monthly dlc pack, that's different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD