Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

Only phase 4's costume is up on ps4 -_-

Also update took about 4 minutes

Yeah there's no stage or catalogue or other characters or anything. JUST Phase 4's alt costume and nothing else in the ps4 marketplace.

Last edited:

Chapstick

Only phase 4's costume is up on ps4 -_-

Also update took about 4 minutes

Yeah there's no stage or catalogue or other characters or anything. JUST Phase 4's alt costume and nothing else in the ps4 marketplace.
Considering the store's not even supposed to update for another 18 hours Phase going up was probably a mistake.

Based on the screenshot, did they reduce the size of her chest in this outfit? It looks like she's binding

Yuffie

Meh here y'all go, I was too late on a update I forgot about.
Looking forward to next month's dlc, more swimsuits. No seriously, this Season Pass was garbage.
EDIT: ONE more thing, the pack is $40

Last edited:

Argentus

Considering the store's not even supposed to update for another 18 hours Phase going up was probably a mistake.

Based on the screenshot, did they reduce the size of her chest in this outfit? It looks like she's binding

No idea I'm not buying p4 lol.

Music's in game though.

Its good but kinda anticlimactic in that it is clips of the anime intro but never actually gets to the good part. Just remixes the buildup but not the payoff.

This songs such a cocktease

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
No idea I'm not buying p4 lol.

Music's in game though.

Its good but kinda anticlimactic in that it is clips of the anime intro but never actually gets to the good part. Just remixes the buildup but not the payoff.

This songs such a cocktease
That's exactly what I was thinking when I read your description XD. That's how the Light the fuse track is too

Argentus

Meh here y'all go, I was too late on a update I forgot about

Oh fuck I didn't realize they included the blade cartridges.

Fuck that noise, I'll pass on the costumes.

Yuffie

@Zero Beat does Momiji have loose hair and does Phase 4 have other hair options besides braid and does Leifang have her typical hair styles?
Just finished adding in all the characters and that the pack is $40.

Argentus

Can you toggle off the blade cases at all?! Those are what keep ike from buying the outfits. They'd look kinda cool if it weren't for that.

Though they actually look downright goofy on like half the cast. Especially raidou

Zero Beat

@Zero Beat does Momiji have loose hair and does Phase 4 have other hair options besides braid and does Leifang have her typical hair styles?
Just finished adding in all the characters and that the pack is $40.
I can't check that yet. Patch isn't up on Xbone so the DLC is unusable at the moment. Hopefully tomorrow.

It does look like it.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The girls should be able to change their hair, Kasumi can use all her styles, even loose even though it literally clips through the scarf and jacket and can't really be seen because of all the bulk.

Tyaren

Standard Donor

Rig looks badass. :D
I'm going to get his and call it a day. The stage I don't care for at all. Maybe if it wasn't so bland and ugly. I would probably throw it out of random stage select like the other brown and ugly stages of DOA5 anyway...

Wow, I'm once again reminded what they did to Ryu in DOA5. D:

He looks like 50 and as if he hasn't slept for a week. That, and he's been hit by a whole ugly tree in the face.

P2p1mbs

7 minutes?? Geez, I feel for all you Xbone owners, I couldn't deal ~_~

That's slightly longer than I would sometimes wait. I'm sure it can take even longer.

Christie has a rain coat? No buy! I'll get Rachel and Mila's though.

Also, I was right about Nyotengu holding a sword but I was hoping it would be a complete one.

Also also; is Marie supposed to be that short blonde girl who everyone thinks is a goddess (I forget her name)? That would be so appropriate :rolleyes:...

Last edited:

Argentus

Rig looks badass. :D
I'm going to get his and call it a day. The stage I don't care for at all. Maybe if it wasn't so bland and ugly. I would probably throw it out of random stage select like the other brown and ugly stages of DOA5 anyway...

Wow, I'm once again reminded what they did to Ryu in DOA5. D:

He looks like 50 and as if he hasn't slept for a week. That, and he's been hit by a whole ugly tree in the face.

He looks like one of those 48 year old white guys in the outskirts of town who've been drinking like a fish their whole life and basically live in transit between their couch and the cigarette counter at the liquor store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD