Status
Not open for further replies.

Aven Kujo-Gin

Can someone post some Blue Mary art so I can agree or not to having her as Tina?
latest
latest

P2p1mbs

Shoutouts to XB1 bad spelling.

13903159_10202176509969858_7015429771633931024_n.jpg

God I love this, New "Costune" Pass 5 is out! Also don't forget to watch other players in a lobby via "Specator" (It's actually Spectator.)

I never noticed that. I'm having my own problems with the X1 store (the store wont accept my payment option) so I personally cant even buy stuff until next month :mad:

Jadeinchains

That outfit will look really good on Tina, It will definitely fit her. I wonder If since they are having only a few outfits for this pack if they'll match the hairstyles as well?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Unless her another costume with those sexy puffy pigtails is used, then I'm not interested in Tina as Blue Mary.

Chapstick

Looking at those Blue Mary pics I'm starting to get the feeling the kof pack will have the same problem the fairy tail one did where the outfits are too basic for this game's style

Jadeinchains

Unless her another costume with those sexy puffy pigtails is used, then I'm not interested in Tina as Blue Mary.

Which one is that?

Looking at those Blue Mary pics I'm starting to get the feeling the kof pack will have the same problem the fairy tail one did where the outfits are too basic for this game's style

They could add to the texture of the clothes? I feel like they could fit in since their is a few outfits that are pretty casual.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Which one is that?

They could add to the texture of the clothes? I feel like they could fit in since their is a few outfits that are pretty casual.
This one:
Mary_another.jpg

I love this costume, especially that damn hair! ♡_♡Wait a sec, I'll pull up a video with it so you can see it in action

Skip to 2:24, and yes everyone I know it's a ryona video...no questions please, it just happened to be in one of my playlists...>_< You can also skip to 1:11 for a look at Mai's alternate too.

Jadeinchains

That thumbnail though lol! And okay I won't comment on its contents. XD The outfit looks really good though, It would be crazy if Tina got the hair. I hope Mai gets that hair as an alternate hair option too since it looks good.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
@KasumiLover69 That's no good, it puts them into a direction to focus on that more (with the exception of DLC because that's "game" content). Fighting games via arcades are dying over there because Pachi machines is one of them along with other types over there. It's the reason why SNK had issues, and at one point, wanted to stop making fighting games all together. You don't want TN to purely go to that direction because of that reason. You could make DOA not continue a series at all.

Hideo Kojima is no longer part of Konami and look what happened to Metal Gear right after? converted to a slot machine until further notice I suppose (which might even be never for notification...it can happen.) Onimusha and Okami have been a victim to this too from Capcom.

Many years from now (not for a long time anyway), the shift towards mobile gaming will just eliminate a shit ton of things.

Last edited:

P2p1mbs

So that's even more TN revenue XD. DLC, plus pachislot will definitely augment how much money they'll receive

If that means they can get the resources needed to FINALLY add in the other girls into doax3 from the earnings from those, then I wish them well but I really hope this doesnt make them consider abandoning the main games to go exclusively into pachinkos like konami did with the MGS and silent hill games...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
If that means they can get the resources needed to FINALLY add in the other girls into doax3 from the earnings from those, then I wish them well but I really hope this doesnt make them consider abandoning the main games to go exclusively into pachinkos like konami did with the MGS and silent hill games...
I don't think they will, that's gonna be thousands of upset fans which they don't want. XD

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
You don't need resources to add other character models into that game (DOAX3). That's basically asking for money that isn't really needed, It's like Mighty No.9's kick starter in similarities here. They won't get full cash off of it anyway because it's a joint operation with another company so it's split revenue shares regardless.

Pachinko machines are little money making trees but has negative drawbacks for gaming all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD