Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
The best free DLC imo was Kasumi's Ragnarrok Odyssey booth girl outfit, it was my very first DLC outfit when I got CF at age 16. XD It's a shame that it was time limited tho, I'm glad I downloaded it on impulse.

P2p1mbs

The best free DLC imo was Kasumi's Ragnarrok Odyssey booth girl outfit, it was my very first DLC outfit when I got CF at age 16. XD It's a shame that it was time limited tho, I'm glad I downloaded it on impulse.

Your totally objectively wrong; the best FREE dlc was the first dlc pack for doa5, that was the only free dlc pack which had costumes for more than 3 characters AND it was ALL throwbacks (even Mila's outfit which was originally Tina's and is still one of her most sensible costumes, ironically). Sure, the contents for that pack are now free for both ultimate and last round but Im sure as far as the base release is concerned, its STILL free.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Your totally objectively wrong; the best FREE dlc was the first dlc pack for doa5, that was the only free dlc pack which had costumes for more than 3 characters AND it was ALL throwbacks (even Mila's outfit which was originally Tina's and is still one of her most sensible costumes, ironically). Sure, the contents for that pack are now free for both ultimate and last round but Im sure as far as the base release is concerned, its STILL free.
Forgot about that one xD. but then again I wasn't around during that time, I was a CF when I actually got into DOA and Kasumi was the only one I used. Ein I instantly liked when his character trial was up and the other 3-4 characters i use are all DLC characters.

Dark-truth

Well, In the November set Honoka and Marie will get dlc because they been in every dlc pack so far that got added since last round, so I don't see why they won't do that in November.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
I miss Ein's silver shirt and brown slacks with that chain necklace, that was actually my main outfit of choice besides the red leather pants and chain which IMO looked way better in DOA4
DOA4_Ein_C3.jpg

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Yeah it used to be longer and even throughout which I liked(although as you can see it was a clipping issue in some outfits), now it's shorter and more layered which gives it a strange look at some points. They also fucked up Hayabusa's ponytail, it used to be sleek and dark brown with shine, but now it looks malnourished and half finished, and they gave him normal looking bangs instead of the awesome wolf bangs he did have....
latest

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Actually scratch that everyone! After two years of not being able to find it, I found Ein's 2014 Christmas outfit which was actually my main outfit, I just couldn't find it in the store and I gave up and used Ein's red pants one instead, hehe. XD

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Yeah, his face was actually good in DOA4 and especially in Dimensions, but I think Hayabusa was just supposed to wear the mask and they had to rush to make his lower face. XD

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Yeahh, it probably didn't translate in well since both the games run on different engines. TN is also just kinda oblivious to things that look bad, like Kasumi's loose hair. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD