Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
I prefer to see the girls barefoot when wearing bikinis, personally. I particularly hate it if they wear heels, probably impossible to walk on sand while wearing those.
Oh I understand, it'd still be nice to have the option tho for people who preferred them, they did it early in Vanilla DOA5 but stopped when foot fetishists cried foul. XD

P2p1mbs

Oh I understand, it'd still be nice to have the option tho for people who preferred them, they did it early in Vanilla DOA5 but stopped when foot fetishists cried foul. XD
I prefer them in heels too. It just looks better
Girls complain about heels normally, i can't imagine trying to walk in heels IN SAND.
^OK, I'm pretty sure we're going off topic again.

Going back to the discussion before we went off track; its very clear that the next pack will NOT be related to an american holiday so turkey costumes will probably not be featured in this next pack.

I just realized that the last pack which gave character original costumes and not the same thing for everyone was the newcomers pack back in April and even then, it was a series of costumes from existing themes from before. With that in mind, the last pack with ORIGINAL designs for each character was the hot summer costumes pack from LAST YEAR. That really says a lot about how lazy TN is being when it comes to designing costumes.

I want to hope that this next pack will be any different but it really doesnt look like it. I will be very surprised if it had some costumes for the original 10 characters.

Argentus

We just got a bikini pack a few months ago, its too early for another one.

Team ninja's response?

its-never-too-pl4cqb.jpg

Chapstick

I don't suppose "summer costume set" could just stand for the two free doa festival outfits and later in the month we're getting the actual anniversary dlc pack that isn't paid swaps of that shitty forgot-to-button-my-jorts-oopsie outfit for all the girls meaning Kasumi's and Marie's would also cost money while the redbull freebie didn't?

tumblr_mme7dyWTv41qzjr2jo9_250.gif

P2p1mbs

I don't suppose "summer costume set" could just stand for the two free doa festival outfits and later in the month we're getting the actual anniversary dlc pack that isn't paid swaps of that shitty forgot-to-button-my-jorts-oopsie outfit for all the girls meaning Kasumi's and Marie's would also cost money while the redbull freebie didn't?

Thats EXACTLY what I personally have been expecting for a long while. I still hope to see a free pack but that is highly unlikely so I just going to stop trying to care

UpSideDownGRUNT

Theres 3 possibilities:

1. What everyone wants it to be, a pack of Yukatas and various Japanese summer festival costumes.
  2. What everyone expects it to be(bikibis)
  3. Everyone getting DOAFES tshirt and jorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD