Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenJakheiho

Kasumi SK.jpg

Momiji SK.jpg

From the gamefaqs board.

WisperG

Is this pack free if you already have the season pass? Say yes plz...
Yes, the pack is included in the season pass.

The way you worded that makes it seem like you bought the pass. Did you forget to look at the list of included costumes? lol

RetroMe91

I hope you can trigger the clothing destruction off... I love Lisa as Rin and I don't want to see a perfectly good costume ruined in DOA.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I hope you can trigger the clothing destruction off... I love Lisa as Rin and I don't want to see a perfectly good costume ruined in DOA.
That's a question a lot of people are wondering, but my guess is that you probably can't turn it off. Team Ninja seemed to want to keep the integrity of the SK series intact, hence, why they included the clothing destruction feature. You can, however, turn off Danger Zones on the stages, so that the costumes won't be destroyed.

HHH816

i got mix feeling about this, the pricing really killing me, should i buy for the character that i usually play with or all of them:(

Blash

I wonder if the costumes go straight from normal to the pics linked from GameFAQs. I hope not, would be great to see gradual/minimal destruction. And I wonder if thats as far as it goes, or is it down to underwear. I think the ripped outfits is enough.

Still hope it can be toongled on and off. Would be nice to have both options!

abelnog91

Leifang looks sooo awful, and honestly i'm not feeling helena's costume at all, evrything else looks amazing. Makig ps3/xb360 users pay the same as ps4/xbone is just absurd considering we're not getting the clothes destruction thingy, i'll probably buy a couple of them still...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD