Status
Not open for further replies.

Number 13

Ok new thread~

Yeah some of these choices are very random (Ryobi, Ikaruga, etc] not to mention the hair/style color changes are very inconsistent.

Funny enough this dlc pack by far was probably the most unique set of clothes the DoA characters [at least for the females] have gotten overall for a long time since they didn't belong to a theme of outfits that were more or less similar looking across the board. The destruction is surprisingly tame as well if that is the farthest it will go.

Interested to see the trailer for this.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Ok new thread~

Yeah some of these choices are very random (Ryobi, Ikaruga, etc] not to mention the hair/style color changes are very inconsistent.

Funny enough this dlc pack by far was probably the most unique set of clothes the DoA characters [at least for the females] have gotten overall for a long time since they didn't belong to a theme of outfits that were more or less similar looking across the board. The destruction is surprisingly tame as well if that is the farthest it will go.

Interested to see the trailer for this.

To me I find it a little TOO tame to be honest.

I kinda wish...it would go a little farther than that.

Me want Kasumi

The outfits look great, although now I wish everyone would have gotten the SK girls hairstyles and hair colors. I have enough money for this pack so I'll get it :)

Wonder why we still haven't gotten a trailer yet. Hopefully its an epic one :)

David Gregg

They are very well made I'll give them that (both pre and post-destruction XD). Still not sure if that price is justified especially since the destruction aspect will occur a lot less frequently than I thought.

Hitomi y u no blonde? T_T

20150324_020328_zpsj0hchquh.jpg

From GameFAQs again, they are on a roll.

They are very well made I'll give them that (both pre and post-destruction XD). Still not sure if that price is justified especially since the destruction aspect will occur a lot less frequently than I thought.

Hitomi y u no blonde? T_T

I think they are also counting when you hit an explosive wall like in Home or something.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Is the cloth destruction limited to cliffhangers only? The mechanic that is in like two stages?
It happens on Danger Zones and Cliffhangers. So for example, on the Danger Zone stage, the clothes will tear when getting knocked down on the blue areas.

QueenJakheiho

To me I find it a little TOO tame to be honest.

I kinda wish...it would go a little farther than that.

Yeah i agree with you, i mean when you look at the wardrobe of kasumis outfits and her destruction is so tame now same with Momiji. Kinda disappointing.
Helena on the other side there is not much to destroy. Well cool pack but 34 bucks, seriously guys, thats not even funny anymore.

Argentus

Wait. If leifang is ryobi then hitomi should have been ryona lol.

Also if they has given mila green hair, rather than full green or hikages hairstyle, id rather they just changed her highlights from red to green.

But her red and black hair doesn't clash with the costume which is nice.

So is tina gonna get grope happy while channeling katsuragi or what lol

Yeah i agree with you, i mean when you look at the wardrobe of kasumis outfits and her destruction is so tame now same with Momiji. Kinda disappointing.
Helena on the other side there is not much to destroy. Well cool pack but 34 bucks, seriously guys, thats not even funny anymore.

The worst problem for me is the sheer PUNISHMENT the DOA characters go through compared to the SK characters.

DO NOT get it twisted The SK females do go through plenty punishment, but when you have something like the Danger Zone, Scramble's cliffhanger, GETTING SMASHED BY A RUNAWAY TRAIN and that's the best result?

I really don't believe that their will only be barely trashed in the end.

Blash

Very little Tina love, shame! I really wanna see more pics of her outfit. Wanna see her hair and boot properly, guess I'll wait for the vid.

So... has anyone cleared up if its normal outfit, then BOOM! Totally destroyed or is it gradual?

Very little Tina love, shame! I really wanna see more pics of her outfit. Wanna see her hair and boot properly, guess I'll wait for the vid.

So... has anyone cleared up if its normal outfit, then BOOM! Totally destroyed or is it gradual?

I believe that's the maximum clothing damage right there.

EDIT: Well unless they go into the Power Blow + Danger Zone to strip them completely bare...

Blash

I believe that's the maximum clothing damage right there.

EDIT: Well unless they go into the Power Blow + Danger Zone to strip them completely bare...

No, I mean:
You start off normal (fully clothed, no damage) then you hit one or 2 danger zone, whatever it takes! Then the outfit is totally destroyed? Or is it you loose a bit of the top, then bottoms, then accessories etc til they are totally wrecked!?

BTW, any link to the GameFAQs thread?

Number 13

Yeah. Pretty sad that my first dlc costume purchase is not gonna be for Ein lol. Oh well I waited long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD