Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

The outfits are absolutely awesome and all well realized with a great care in my opinion! I really love this pack, definitely the best one "only female" for me so far, able to steal the place to the school one. It was unexpected even for me to see how Homura's and Ikaruga's outfits were switched between Momiji and Phase 4 (very likely because giving the priority to their original hairstyles) contrarily to the predictions of many people, but actually I don't care and also I'm particularly glad for it: I believe that Homura's outfit is pretty fitting on Momiji but overall Phase 4 has become one of my most favourite characters of the series and Ikaruga's outfit was my favourite one of the SK series (I love uniforms xD), so to see Phase to wear Ikaruga is a very pleasent surprise for me! ^^

Just a big shame for the price too much high (indeed I will not get it if not later through a further discount), but this was expected considering that the price of the pass (that remain anyway too much hing in itself) should be justified in some way: so I considered inevitably that this and the last two only female would have ended to get higher prices.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I'm not so sure I'm getting any of these idk I like one or two but they're all characters I barely play if at all.

then they cost £2.39 I guess TN has to give Marvelous some money back?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The proportions feel odd, some of these look very bulky. I'm guessing because the DOA girls have more realistic bodies with smaller heads. For example Christie, Leifang, Momiji, and Nyotengu. Ayane would look bulky up top but they evened it out with the gigantic hair. Phase looks thick and they gave her that super flat thin hair (unchangeable I'm assuming since Kasumi has her default hair but can't even change it) making it appear so much worse. Black ponytail option might have fixed that a little with how big it is.

They look fatter in the clothes, because they had to layer them on top of each other (with a little empty space between each clothing, so there is no clipping, when the girls move) to make the clothe destruction work and look better. With some girls I have counted up to 4 layers. Underwear, some sort of blouse, a shirt and a jacket on top. If these were normal costumes, there would be just one layer. Usually, even the body does not exist under the one layer of clothes, so this one layer is already as tight as the body would be. It's somehow hard to explain. Did I do it right? XD

I am an american with Xbox One, and having owned the Season Pass do have the entire set.

First off, No there isn't an option to turn "on" the destruction mode in movies mode......

Second: At least from what I can see.... THERE ISNT EVEN DESTRUCTION AT ALL ;_;

I have seen videos of the destruction in action, and have replicated such actions in game with no results.

I STG TN if you made the desturction a JAP exclusive..... *SHAKES FIST IN ANGER*

EDIT: Also in reponse to the above post, I can confirm that the body doesn't even exist (in some parts) under layers of clothing because shirts of certain outfits (Christies sports outfit and Hitomis school outfit for example) dissappear when viewd underwater. Having said that, Christies you can see under it....hitomi not so much.

TheRealCoxinator

I am an american with Xbox One, and having owned the Season Pass do have the entire set.

First off, No there isn't an option to turn "on" the destruction mode in movies mode......

I have seen videos of the destruction in action, and have replicated such actions in game with no results.

I STG TN if you made the desturction a JAP exclusive..... *SHAKES FIST IN ANGER*
If it's a Jap exclusive which I really doubt, then they're gunna burn.

Lord Infamous

So a lot of people were anxiously waiting for the pack and now some are disappointed even.

Yeah it sounds cliche but that´s why I never have high expectations.

Pictured Mind

EDIT: Also in reponse to the above post, I can confirm that the body doesn't even exist (in some parts) under layers of clothing because shirts of certain outfits (Christies sports outfit and Hitomis school outfit for example) dissappear when viewd underwater. Having said that, Christies you can see under it....hitomi not so much.

Could you maybe check if you can change Rachels hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD