Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredi

Judging from the official statement in the JPN site, apparently the NINJA2015 outfits should be free for all the systems and not only for PS3:

http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/doa5/lastround/dlc.html

"無料" means "free" and there is no notification that this is something to apply only to the PS3 system.

Even so on Xbox 360 the outfits are showned to me available through the price of 5,99€
Someone can confirm if on PS4 or Xbox One the outfits are free? Because in a such case I should think that the Xbox 360 marketplace made a mistake

What!?!? Ninja 2015 in Japan Free!!!
Lucky japanese users

RetroMe91

Would they make a second pack of recolors for the remaining females? Like a 2nd Showstopper Encore pack and that's why they have a different release date? If they are improvements on a costume (even if it's basically just colors), then I am kind of okay with it. I have the encore pack and Lisa, Christie, and Nyotengu got recolors that make for some of their best costumes (I include Nyotengu because it's simply a recolor of Leifang).

Fredi

Ah. Well, try the suggestion anyway. Just quit the game and then start it back up and see if the costumes reappear. As long as you have the catalog, they'll be there.

I tried it again, but doesn't work ._. What would be the problem?

Fredi

Have you purchased the costumes? In my game (PS4), they were basically invisible until purchased.

No, I didn't bought yet.
Do you mean the catalog don't was visible until you bought the costumes?
it means the costume are visible only when those are purchased?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD