Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
That's not how it works lol
All they do is decreasing poly and texture res to the optimal amount suitable for the hardware(s).

Why not? Before the costumes had to work well for PS3/Xbox360 as well as PS4/Xbone/PC. So when they made the costumes they had to meet at the lowest common denominator, which was PS3/Xbox360 graphical capabilities. Now with the PS3/Xbox360 out of the picture they can up the polygon count and texture resolution. There's really no reason not to anymore.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
As far as I know, they work on higher poly first then decrease it accordingly to suit both gens hardware capability. Previous gen is not holding anything back.

Yes, you said it yourself. Now they don't have to decrease/compress the quality much anymore. They had to before though, because all costumes were exactly the same on PS3 and PS4. PS3 held the PS4 back.

David Gregg

Hitomi = Thumbs up. Honestly I wish I bothered with more categories. Only reason this passed into thumbs up is because it fits her and it wasn't as cringe with her bear theme as Mila was for her bee theme. The lower body portion is what really saved it. At least she didn't wear a teddy bear goofy outfit. Again I don't take points off for it maybe being slutty by default there are other factors involved.

K but bear paws are massaging her t**s...

I thought I liked it at first when I saw the preview but then I realized it was a different design. This one is equally as cringe worthy as her drunk party/ghost outfit from last Halloween imo.

UpSideDownGRUNT

K but bear paws are massaging her t**s...

I thought I liked it at first when I saw the preview but then I realized it was a different design. This one is equally as cringe worthy as her drunk party/ghost outfit from last Halloween imo.
Yeah, I liked it too until I saw she was topless minus bear paws. why the fuck did they choose to do that? the original design had a normal bikini top not bear paws...

David Gregg

Yeah, I liked it too until I saw she was topless minus bear paws. why the fuck did they choose to do that? the original design had a normal bikini top not bear paws...

It was actually a different bear Hitomi design from another creator. that's what threw us all off. Same thing happened with Scientist Zack.

WisperG

Yeah, aside from the ears, the costume looked very different that the original design they showed. The original also had bear claws, not cutesy paws.

12088341_743697852400969_8820926071221054349_n.jpg

KaiBro

Don't know if anyone noticed but Lei-Fang's halloween costume is free on psn. Also I don't have the season pass

Last edited:

HajinMonSect

Hitomi outfit isnt that revealing. The bear paws cover up more than a bikini top would. Trust me I know. If it was as revealing as some of the uptight prudes are implying I would've bought it, but I didnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD