Status
Not open for further replies.

UpSideDownGRUNT

You can't blame the modders though, Kasumi does have one of the best ponytails in fighting games. And I thought about it...wouldn't his loose grey hair with the white t shirt look weird since his hair is transparent and thin? My gut is telling me that something would be off about that.
Hitomi

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Hitomi's loose hair is actually kinda glitchy and pretty seethrough too at the back.

@UpSideDownGRUNT why are we two always awake at the ungodliest hours over here in the EU? XD

Last edited:

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Hitomi's loose hair is actually kinda glitchy and pretty seethrough too at the back.
True, but it's much more bearable to look at since her hair is way shorter than Kasumi and it's better optimized. Kasumi is just not meant to have loose hair at all, unfortunately.

Jackie Chan Fan

I'm curious to know if the Valentine's outfits of Sarah and Pai are breakable, someone that got the DLC could answer me, please? I remember that they mentioned how Alpha-152 outfit has not the possibility to break itself, so this seemed to hint that for the VF girls it's possible even if a such fanservice treatment for the AM2 characters appear to me strange considering what happened in the previous DLC packs.
Sarah and Pai's outfits are breakable. Tried it the movie viewer. Pressing L1 on PS4 breaks the apron. :D

BLAZE

The girls aren't wearing swimsuits, again, they're wearing frilly underwear under the aprons, why would they wear swimsuits? Doesnt make sense for them to do so
Definitely swimsuits that's why the males have snorkels and swim trunks.

P2p1mbs

Definitely swimsuits that's why the males have snorkels and swim trunks.

Look closely, the girls are definitely wearing underwear, the tops have hooks for one thing. The implication is that they're dressed like that to seduce a date and wearing a bikini under their aprons makes no sense in that regard.

The guys wearing swim trunks has no relation to what the girls are wearing other than all the suits are valentines themed.

BLAZE

Look closely, the girls are definitely wearing underwear, the tops have hooks for one thing. The implication is that they're dressed like that to seduce a date and wearing a bikini under their aprons makes no sense in that regard.

The guys wearing swim trunks has no relation to what the girls are wearing other than all the suits are valentines themed.
It doesn't have to make sense this is doa

I find it funny that this disagreement has been going on for a while now. All that REALLY matters is that you don't get to see the goods.

HHH816

ok ..i got what P2p1mbs is saying.

the girl theme is apron with underwear

the guy theme is swimsuit

i think TN don't have the time to make the guy tuxedo or complicated costume (deadline of course) so they give them simple swimsuit. Apron seem a bit detail to make and for a lot of girls it takes the production time.

you guys confuse because guy got swimsuit so what the girls wearing resemble a swimsuit too. really the guy valentine theme is totally out of place

Argentus

I still want to hear why they come up with this decision and for this particular theme.
sex-is-like-money-only-too-much-is-enough-quote-1.jpg

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I wonder if the guys were wearing something above their swimming stuff too but then TN were like: "Oh, f*** it! It's just the guys, no one cares after all! >.>" So we were spared of male aprons or whatever kind of weird stuff they were supposed to be wearing. Except Ein, he was supposed to be half naked from the beginning. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD