Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

I wont argue about Tina being bad, she was also in a Naughty girls santa pack and her behavior does tend to be the sluttiest of all the girls but how the HELL did she corrupt Mila?

latest

I blame Tina for this

I even drew a picture of this theory a year or two ago but its atrocious because I half assed it XD

10911221_1561822837401439_2120924637600718136_o.jpg

UpSideDownGRUNT

I also have head canon that Ein lost a match against Hitomi and now she makes him wear skimpy costumes like Xmas 2014, Halloween 2013/2015 and Valentines Day she made him wear her hula skirt.

Chapstick

I have a headcanon Hayate wanted to live a simple carefree life as a stripper to get away from the stresses of being the leader of the troubled mugen tenshin clan so he took off his headband, put on some sunglasses, and assumed the role of Ein, one of the most popular male strippers in all of Germany. He typically does his performances to Good Vibrations by Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch and Hitomi goes to every show.

Hitomi:

tumblr_mblljdjaW21rn4wsco1_500.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I dont see the problem here. Dont blame Tina for the fact that Mila is a girl in a DOA game
When she first debuted, her DLC was much tamer and fitting to Argentus's tastes. When Ultimate came, obviously Tina had been influencing and corrupting the tomboy mila behind the scenes, and her swimwear and clothes became more and more girly as time went by. That Hoodie bikini probably had this exchange between them:
:tina:~C'mon girl! Wear the damn bikini! The guys will love you hun!!♡ :-D
:mila:~But... I don't want to. It's not me at all, I'm supposed to be rough and tough....haven't you seen my TV Tropes? :-/
:tina:~Look you stubborn bitch! I made you get noticed, I made the world know your short haired ass existed! I MADE you bitch! Put the damn bikini on....now, or I will 8T your dumb ass.... Choose wisely hun.♡ /;-)
:mila:~*sighs*.....I'm sorry Argentus...Can I at least wear a hoodie over it??? Please?:-(
:tina:~Such a prude....fine, sho 'nuff you can hun! By the way, who the pointy cactus is Argentus?! You bring him up whenever I get you somethin' new to wear hun.♡
:mila:~Never mind, it's nothing...~_~
:tina:~Thought so! ;-) By the way, when the LR revised tournament comes out, I was thinkin' about a cute new hairstyle for you hun....♡

Last edited:

Zero Beat

Ayane isn't bad, she's Naughty!!!!
She's a tsundere. Good girl when Hayate or Ryu are around, can't make up her mind when Eliot, Hitomi, or Kasumi are around (hormones, jealousy, and sister complex respectively (Though she does seem to respect Kasumi now at least)), otherwise she's a mean girl as a defense mechanism due to her rough upbringing.

And Phase would be a good girl if it weren't for MIST controlling her. Please don't kill her off in DoA6, TN.

P2p1mbs

You guys are assholes XD

But she started out so much better i-i

Volleyball top is her only good swimsuit IMHO. Maybe that new one with the white tee, too.

You mentioned last month that when I said that the girls are wearing underwear as opposed to bikini under their aprons in the Valentine's day pack that you would have to buy Mila's as a result, did you actually do that?

Also, for the record, Mila is my 2nd main character and while I really don't mind her getting skimpy costumes, I honestly prefer her wearing more decent outfits. In fact, my absolute favorite costume for her is probably her goalkeeper costume from the sportswear dlc.

Last edited:

Argentus

You mentioned last month that when I said that the girls are wearing underwear as opposed to bikini under their aprons in the Valentine's day pack that you would have to buy Mila's as a result, did you actually do that?

Also, for the record, Mila is my 2nd main character and while I really don't mind her getting skimpy costumes, I honestly prefer her wearing more decent outfits. In fact, my absolute favorite costume for her is probably her goalkeeper costume from the sportswear dlc.

That goalie outfit would be my main outfit if you could toggle off the stupid visor. Its one of my favorites as well.

And no I didn't. If only because I still don't have an HDMI TV so I can't actually hook up my ps4.

She's a tsundere. Good girl when Hayate or Ryu are around, can't make up her mind when Eliot, Hitomi, or Kasumi are around (hormones, jealousy, and sister complex respectively (Though she does seem to respect Kasumi now at least)), otherwise she's a mean girl as a defense mechanism due to her rough upbringing.

And Phase would be a good girl if it weren't for MIST controlling her. Please don't kill her off in DoA6, TN.
Let's be honest they need to do SOMETHING with her. Merge her with Alpha and give her a hairstyle different from kasumis.

Why the fuck do clones always have the same haircut

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
That goalie outfit would be my main outfit if you could toggle off the stupid visor. Its one of my favorites as well.

And no I didn't. If only because I still don't have an HDMI TV so I can't actually hook up my ps4.

Let's be honest they need to do SOMETHING with her. Merge her with Alpha and give her a hairstyle different from kasumis.

Why the fuck do clones always have the same haircut

Because their clones :p

P2p1mbs

Yeah, not looking like the person they're cloned from kinda completely defeats the point of being clones.

Having a clone character have some differences, I think would make for a nice "show, dont tell" storytelling element to a character; by making a clone have a different hairdo implies they're trying to make an identity of their own as opposed to being a copy of the original character. For all we know, TN is doing just that with Marie and Honoka wherein one of them (Honoka) is a clone.

I'm probably giving TN WAY too much credit to assume they're clever enough to pull such a plot twist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD