Community Do you smoke bud?

Do you smoke bud?

• Total voters

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I am a stoner, it is a way of life, it is what I do on a regular basis - before school, during school, after school; and same for work. My first major I will definitely be medicated.

I want to know if you are a toker, and your next major -- Summer Jam or TFC. The most smokers for that particular tournament, I WILL go; and I will smoke you out. All of you.

Picture Manny high, or Rikuto, or Matt Ponton. I just picture brilliant, happy things.

SilverForte

I do use the plant, and I dunno if I can go to summer jam or tfc, but if I can I plan to go to both of them.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Nope. Never have and never will. Not a fan of much of anything that changes how I think or act. Don't even drink anymore though that's for more than one reason. I'm cool with people doing what they want to on their own time. I just don't want it around me.

Even in their own houses, my friends that partake actually leave the part of the house I'm in. Very respectful, my friends. The smell actually gives me a headache for some reason.

I have to agree with Cyber Evil here I got into drugs while I was in the Military and it sort of spiraled out of control after and now I'm struggling with drug addiction/depression/schitzophrenia but It's ok, I'm a strong black woman :p

ChainCombo

Nope. Never have and never will. Not a fan of much of anything that changes how I think or act. Don't even drink anymore though that's for more than one reason. I'm cool with people doing what they want to on their own time. I just don't want it around me.

Even in their own houses, my friends that partake actually leave the part of the house I'm in. Very respectful, my friends. The smell actually gives me a headache for some reason.

Pretty much my stance on this as well, I don't smoke or drink, I like to be in control of what I'm doing as well as keeping my body in top shape.

Brute

Standard Donor
I used to be the same way. I certainly see the merit in it, but there are also downsides to taking that approach.

It's complicated.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I used to until my friend told me to smoke it through an apple in a washroom where I accidentally did to much

I felt like I was in a story book and life was skipping pages

Never again

I later found out it was laced with crack as well lol

all it takes is 1 toke and im completely gone lmao, 2 tokes and I feel like im never going to go back to normal

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Weed doesn't change how I think, it helps me use a part of my brain that I don't know how to use on my own, and that's the creative part.

And I'm sorry your weed was laced Busa. Crack is a problem, and that was a drug that did fuck me up and changed how I thought. But I'm over a year clean on that shit.

Here is an example of weed used for good:

Dealing with customers at your ghetto job.

The point is (I feel like I'm getting ot) I will be high as a fucking kite regardless of the tournament, and regardless of who smokes. But if you want to have a good time, come see me and you will have one.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
All my weed experiences have been horrible and im terrified at the thought of doing it again

SilverForte

Cannabis is a very medicinal plant, as long as you get a strain that isn't laced with anything else. It's best to vape it as smoking it is rather irritating, at least to me. It's not addictive at all.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
The only plus to weed is the munchies

I once ate a whole box filled with 24 ice cream sandwiches with my friend n then we watched a random channel on television while eating a bag of chips lol

Other than that fuck weed xD

Im kind of glad i dont like weed, saves me a lot of money lol

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Most well-adjusted people that smoke weed have pretty normal, relaxing experiences from what I've seen and heard from friends. I know that for some it can actually have very positive effects as well, especially for people who have difficulty focusing, socializing, or a variety of other daily parts of life. I also know that others can have poor experiences that involve paranoia and sometimes fear. My personal belief, having seen many different types of reactions first hand, is that weed is no different from any other herbal supplement, medication, or even food: it hits everyone differently.

I can't stand stupidity and the fact that weed renders quite a few people relatively stupid or at least makes them think it's cool to act that way pisses me off. I blame the person, though. Shitty, stupid people aren't going to magically change because they inhale a bit. The flip side is also true though and I've known more than a few Dean's List students that swear the only reason they do as well as they do is by partaking regularly.

Fact is, marijuana is becoming legalized in some places and nearly every state has legislation at varying degrees of completion somewhere in the pipeline. Sooner or later it'll be no different than cigarettes or alcohol. Stoners will then be no different than smokers or drinkers and they will be judged by society based on their maturity and accepted or shunned accordingly. If they act like most smokers and drinkers do now and avoid being obnoxious douchebags about it in public, people will accept it. Most people I know wouldn't dream of smoking too close to me, just like most smokers keep to specific areas in public and don't go blowing it in peoples' faces as they pass by.

The next five years or so will be very interesting.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I hate weed hipsters who try to convince everyone how weed is bad for you

I hope more dont sprout with all this legalizing lol

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I voted the hidden option, "No, I don't smoke weed, I'm not gonna convince you it's bad for you (much less judge you)... but I'm going to TFC, and I won't allow it in my car if you're riding with me. That goes double for drinking."

Brute

Standard Donor
A little off-topic, but as I've always said: drinking doesn't make you an idiot, it just shows everyone what an idiot you already are. If you're not a moron, you won't magically become one if you sip some alcohol, or even get a buzz.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD