Community Do you smoke bud?

Do you smoke bud?

• Total voters

Brute

Standard Donor
Colorado and Washington, sir. Are you interested?
Interested in knowing the political situation of it? Yes.

Interested in taking it up as a hobby? No.

I'm poor enough as is. Don't need to get hooked on any non-essentials.

I think they're working towards it again. I think it was legal like 1 or 2 years ago but then they made it illegal again.
Nothing's better than flip-floppy politics, eh?

Chapstick

My stance on it- I don't care if you do it as long as it isn't in front of me, but I feel like it's something you shouldn't do if you have children under 18. I feel the same about drinking. Things that can alter your behavior (or intensify character flaws as people said before) when you're responsible for young'ns, just don't do.

Codemaster92163

I've smoked between 3 and 4 times with my brother throughout my life. It's an odd experience, and I couldn't quite handle having an altered state of mind every day, but as far as it being recreational, I wouldn't mind smoking once or twice month when it becomes legal.

It's really about moderation and responsibility. When you smoke, behave just as you would when you drink. Don't drive, don't do anything reckless, and don't be an idiot. You follow those three things, and you can do whatever the hell you want.

Also, having smoked a few times (and even if I smoked all the time) doesn't make anyone anything. I rarely drink and I never smoke (and haven't touched weed in 3 years, now), but that's not to say there's no enjoyment to be had from it. I'm just not a huge fan of tampering with lucidity, so it's not something I'd personally do often. But if someone wants to smoke, go ahead. Hell, I'd rather have a society of stoners than one of junkies, alcoholics, and smokers.

Rawbietussin

Being raised in a strict and sheltered upbringing, I'm too much of a goody-two-shoes to try something I am unwilling to do that could possibly harm me internally but like @Chapstick said, I don't care if you do it as long as it isn't in front of me.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Nope. Never have and never will. Not a fan of much of anything that changes how I think or act. Don't even drink anymore though that's for more than one reason. I'm cool with people doing what they want to on their own time. I just don't want it around me.

Even in their own houses, my friends that partake actually leave the part of the house I'm in. Very respectful, my friends. The smell actually gives me a headache for some reason.
This.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
You're not the only person who's showed up like that let alone drunk. lol. I've seen plenty. Some of them actually drank & smoke during the events.

EDIT: I do neither one of them. I hate smoke in general. Never smoked & never will. Plus, me having bad allergies/sinus problems speaks volumes. Used to drink every once in while, but quit that too because I didn't want to get in a habit of doing it. Seen what it does to ppl around me & kills my vibe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Well, I might be the only stoned person at any DOA tournament. What a shame.
Let's see... diamonds, rubies, sapphires, emeralds, amethysts, pearls, jaspers, aquamarines, beryls, garnets, peridots, flourites...

Yep, I'm hella stoned. You won't be alone if I'm there.

Pictured Mind

Yes, sometimes. Why can't I pick that option?

I don't really see what's wrong with it. Unless it's your gateway to stronger, dumber stuff.

Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
:rolleyes: I'll sweep that judgmental statement under the rug... along with the rest of your judgmental statements. Or wait, is it because your college roomies got stoned and ate your leftover lasagna during your third year of college? Or is because stoners aren't proactive enough to post pictures of all their personal belongings on Twitter?

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I've smoked between 3 and 4 times with my brother throughout my life. It's an odd experience, and I couldn't quite handle having an altered state of mind every day, but as far as it being recreational, I wouldn't mind smoking once or twice month when it becomes legal.

It's really about moderation and responsibility. When you smoke, behave just as you would when you drink. Don't drive, don't do anything reckless, and don't be an idiot. You follow those three things, and you can do whatever the hell you want.

A society of stoners, no way, so many annoying people will try to educate me in how not bad weed is

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Well deathofaninja, you made me laugh with your comment, that was spot on a out my Twitter, haha. But you and I have different definitions for what a stoner is.

Nope. Never have and never will. Not a fan of much of anything that changes how I think or act. Don't even drink anymore though that's for more than one reason. I'm cool with people doing what they want to on their own time. I just don't want it around me.

Even in their own houses, my friends that partake actually leave the part of the house I'm in. Very respectful, my friends. The smell actually gives me a headache for some reason.
So, are you also opposed to protein, sugar, chocolate, fat, caffeine, and medicine when you are sick? All these things can and do effect the way you think and act. Not trying to convince you to smoke. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I just was pointing out that pretty much anything you eat, breath ect affects how you think and act.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I understand where he is coming from, actually. Some people don't do well with intense change that you're not going to get from chugging three or four Dr. Pepper cans. I do, and that's why I smoke consistently. Thankfully he doesn't dismiss someone because they do smoke weed, he just prefers to stay away from the smell, smoke and stupidity pot can bring out of certain individuals.

Cyber Evil analysis bagged and tagged.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD