Community Do you smoke bud?

Do you smoke bud?

• Total voters

SilverForte

Well my dad got denied his months medication for May because of the incompetence and evil of the state, another reason I'm glad I'm leaving.

Jefffcore

I smoke the bud regularly if I have it, bud. Not going to any tournaments any time soon, though; I'm way to busy.

I've had panic attacks, but only when I started or drank with it. Generally it's really relaxing and helps me sleep. Depends how high I am of course. It really helps me focus and just think from a different, more creative perspective. It's like it brings out the things that are already there, that would normally be difficult to get to, because it focuses your mind and cuts out distractions.

I think people have panic attacks because they can't handle it; they get stuck focusing on something negative and freak out.

Last edited:

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I smoked weed and every time it was a terrible experience. I hate weed so much, I have no idea why people love it lol

I remember I felt like i was stuck in a story book and my life was skipping pages. I would be in one place then all of a sudden in another place but not knowing how I got there looooooooooool.

http://420.moe/

Jefffcore

I've never heard anything like that. Sounds like more than weed.

Being raised in a strict and sheltered upbringing, I'm too much of a goody-two-shoes to try something I am unwilling to do that could possibly harm me internally but like @Chapstick said, I don't care if you do it as long as it isn't in front of me.
Actually the only harmful effect of weed comes from inhaling the smoke, because, well, it's smoke. THC is a natural Anti-Inflammatory, that's why it can help prevent or slow down cancer. It's better than most things you likely ingest on a daily basis (I.e. Gluten). The other chemical in weed (CBD) gives you the "body high" and numbs pain.

Last edited:

David Gregg

I've never smoked nor do I plan on it however I'm cool with friends who do. I do drink alcohol however which I think is more harmful and have drank it in excessive amounts at social events more than I'd like to admit. :oops:

TOMA SAN

Standard Donor
never smoke too, because if you can have the same effect (a very good sensation) of the drug without take drug its better ;) lot of activity give the same effect, practice intensive gym, sex (endorphine) fight (adrenaline) ....

in France smoke this drug its illegal too...but i understand that my friend can like this,

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Nope. Never have and never will. Not a fan of much of anything that changes how I think or act. Don't even drink anymore though that's for more than one reason. I'm cool with people doing what they want to on their own time. I just don't want it around me.

Even in their own houses, my friends that partake actually leave the part of the house I'm in. Very respectful, my friends. The smell actually gives me a headache for some reason.
A little late, but this is me as well. I don't mind people doing it. I just can't see or even make myself do it. Me having sinus problems from smoke in general also speaks volumes. The smell makes me sick. So yeah, pretty much what Cyber Evil said. I haven't smoked, never will. I don't drink, either. I would drink one here & there for health benefits, but now, I just let it go for good because I feared that it would become a habit. I've been drunk 4 times & the last time I got drunk, it was around the wrong people (this was an occasional thing), but this was before I started just drinking 1 from time to time. So I let it go.

Last edited:

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I only smoke if it's offered to me, and usually, it's around friends that smoke it. So I guess that makes me a social smoker.

Lady Tengu

I am a stoner, it is a way of life, it is what I do on a regular basis - before school, during school, after school; and same for work. My first major I will definitely be medicated.

I want to know if you are a toker, and your next major -- Summer Jam or TFC. The most smokers for that particular tournament, I WILL go; and I will smoke you out. All of you.

Picture Manny high, or Rikuto, or Matt Ponton. I just picture brilliant, happy things.
This is how I see you now.
783128748_1586043.gif

mizking

No i don't smoke, or plant, or whatever but i definitely wouldn't ban smoke.... or plant. I wont smoke it but i wouldn't ban it ya knoe what i mayn?

"People say "Well you can abuse marijuana". Well shit you can abuse cheeseburgers too. Ya know, you don't go around closing Burger King because you can abuse something. I can take a fuckin' fork and jam it in my eyeball. Does that mean forks should be illegal? Ya know, I could jump off a bridge, should we outlaw bridges? Lets Nerf the world!"

- Joe Rogan

Devilreaper

No i don't smoke, or plant, or whatever but i definitely wouldn't ban smoke.... or plant. I wont smoke it but i wouldn't ban it ya knoe what i mayn?

"People say "Well you can abuse marijuana". Well shit you can abuse cheeseburgers too. Ya know, you don't go around closing Burger King because you can abuse something. I can take a fuckin' fork and jam it in my eyeball. Does that mean forks should be illegal? Ya know, I could jump off a bridge, should we outlaw bridges? Lets Nerf the world!"

- Joe Rogan
That was an epic little speech he gave. Probably one of the better ones..

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD