DoA5:LR DLC Outfits Packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
well it's an easy way out of being creative which is what TN stands for these days. Still looks nice.

Well then they need to put the Mayor Mask to work in the next DLC looool. That would be funny as hell, would suit Zack perfectly xD

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Pefect!! Momiji got her Naginata so I can assume that Rachel will get her Axe?? Please yes!! :rachel:
I wanna see this happen but the clipping... got me like
tumblr_inline_n1hhphbhJv1ra43cw.gif

Argentus

Ninja Clan 2 DLC, if anyone's curious.

iyzlg4.jpg

More:
302t25c.jpg

30iwewn.jpg

11jpuys.jpg

2rmrrkp.jpg

2vs2ge0.jpg

28vx4ig.jpg

2rzbgp1.jpg

11qqqna.jpg

25qestv.jpg

You beat me to it! But I have pictures! Lol
Aside from Jacky those actually look pretty cool, aside from the girls going back to generic stripper outfits. Preferred the full costumes of ninja pack 1 for the girls honestly.

Cool to see raidou get a throwback to his original look.
The female designs look terrible imo but at least they aren't the same as the last pack. They look like ninja versions of Leifang's black dress.

edit-

latest
25qestv.jpg
Yeah I kinda feel the same. The only thing that makes these costumes more than just another throwaway bikini pack is the masks, which make a WORLD of difference in making something badass. Seriously you could slap a ninja mask on a duck in a clown....Teletubby...ohmygodmyfirsttwothoughtsofsomethingludicrousarezacksoutfitsandididntevenmeanto....um...in a women's gymnastics outfit, and he'd go from silly to badass.

I want pants
Hey.

That's my line.

Overall I'm happy this brings variation among the girls, disappointed that this one goes back to generic stripper bikinis, but ultimately happy that Mila actually got something conservative for what feels like the first time in over a year.

Me want Kasumi

First Brad Raiden now MK9 females DOA girls? So many MK references lol.

The pack seems pretty nice, NyoTengu looks the best. The sexy ninja look fits her perfectly plus she has the sai's. She reminds me of Mileena.

Last edited:
Reactions: J2S

RetroMe91

Crap. And I just realized the VF girls are still left. No string bikini ninjas... probably.
I just hope the design they choose for remaining girls is bad ass not half assed... I just feel like we can predict that it will be lazy since TN never cares what happens with the least popular characters (Lisa, Christie, and the VF girls). Though I was hoping this might be the pack that Rachel gets her Black Spider Clan fan designed costume... (wouldn't mind recolors of a bad as outfit for Lisa. Haha)

synce

I just hope the design they choose for remaining girls is bad ass not half assed... I just feel like we can predict that it will be lazy since TN never cares what happens with the least popular characters (Lisa, Christie, and the VF girls). Though I was hoping this might be the pack that Rachel gets her Black Spider Clan fan designed costume... (wouldn't mind recolors of a bad as outfit for Lisa. Haha)

Yeah they could've done some cool stuff with Rachel... it's not really ninja themed but I wanted an Alma costume for her. Nothing but pink body paint and a green wig, and some gold and junk or whatever. To keep it classy. Also all her lines are replaced with grunts like Alpha. That or a Murai costume.

Shiranui

Totally in love with Momiji and Nyo costumes. I'll be getting them for sure. The rest, they look nice too. I like Raidou and Phase4.
Can't wait to see which kind of ninja costume Rachel, Christie and Lisa are getting in volume 3.

I highly doubt that Ayane Ryu Hayate And Kasumi are going to be in number 3 considering you guys said there was going to be 30 and 4 left out right? If so then won't they be the ones because they got Ninja 2015's

If you preordered the game from the right retailer you already got their ninja outfits, and honestly as an Ayane player it's the only costume I use for her. Hayate's is awesome too, Kasumi's is good but Ryu's......not a fan of his

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD