DOA5 Weekly League

Would you be interested in a weekly online league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonCJ

Oh, oh!

So I have all of the week one stuff in the account, but it's unlisted. The DaveKore vs. Me, SpLSlick vs. DaveKore, BlitzOmen vs. Cetma, and Cetma vs. PhoenixBoy020.

I do have permission to post the BlitzOmen vs. Cetma match, though, so here it is as a sample.

(It actually takes an interesting turn in match three, so keep an eye on that)

newtype

Oh, oh!
I do have permission to post the BlitzOmen vs. Cetma match, though, so here it is as a sample.

I would like to mention in my defense, I literally woke up less than 10 mins before we started playing.... But seriously watching me matches, iunno how any loses to me. My technique was complete ass. :confused:
thanks for the upload anyways.

CrimsonCJ

I would like to mention in my defense, I literally woke up less than 10 mins before we started playing.... But seriously watching me matches, iunno how any loses to me. My technique was complete ass. :confused:
thanks for the upload anyways.
Hehehehehe. I really did like match three once you did wake up, though. It's always good to watch, though. I'm looking at one of mine right now just thinking, "ooooh, yikes"

Yaguar

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjTv1FzT2GUGdGlldF82ay1EcEYyV3IwNHk4VmJGNmc#gid=0

New fixtures are up. I have left last weeks up as there are still some games to play/be reported.

So on the 2nd week may I wish you all good luck!

Week 2 format:
Find your name
People listed below are your opponents.
Get in contact, get playing!

Match fixtures will most likely follow this format from now on since it is a bit tough to place people in groups week by week with odd numbers.

thekingtavy

The new format of the fixtures is awesome. I don't think I've ever looked at a spreadsheet and said, "impressive."
Can you edit my name and make it all lowercase, just in case it causes problems with finding me online.

CrimsonCJ

The new format of the fixtures is awesome. I don't think I've ever looked at a spreadsheet and said, "impressive."
Can you edit my name and make it all lowercase, just in case it causes problems with finding me online.
For the record, it doesn't, having come into this issue myself several times.

newtype

finally got my set in with urasura-sama. Some intense sets. Came down to the last round of the last set. But he won 2 games to 1. Good games, wish we could have recorded those ones.

If that last 'tracking' off the ground kick would have connected, I wonder if things would have ended differently. I wish I could replay that and see why it didn't work. Anyways, hope we can do that again.

Urasura-sama 2 - cetma - 1

Ooobe

I'll be on for the next few hours, and then probably again a few hours after that. HMU as shadow says.

ILYA✰

finally got my set in with urasura-sama. Some intense sets. Came down to the last round of the last set. But he won 2 games to 1. Good games, wish we could have recorded those ones.

If that last 'tracking' off the ground kick would have connected, I wonder if things would have ended differently. I wish I could replay that and see why it didn't work. Anyways, hope we can do that again.

Urasura-sama 2 - cetma - 1

Yeah I wish there was a replay option for lobby matches too!
GG

thekingtavy

I don't think I've felt defeat so bad. Leifang continues to be the Bane of my entire DOA existence. Yours seemed like a brick wall. I was not a worthy opponent.

newtype

I don't think I've felt defeat so bad. Leifang continues to be the Bane of my entire DOA existence. Yours seemed like a brick wall. I was not a worthy opponent.
Sorry I went all in. I use a lot of frame traps, it can be hard to deal with. But hopefully we all can level up our game from this league. Best of luck to you out there! ^^

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Sorry I went all in. I use a lot of frame traps, it can be hard to deal with. But hopefully we all can level up our game from this league. Best of luck to you out there! ^^

You went offline before I can see your message. Just tell me whenever you're ready for our matches.

Ooobe

DaveKore and I got our matches in with BlitzOmen spectating - good games!:)
Davekore 2 Ooobe 1

thekingtavy

I'm glad you went all in. Matches like those remind me of why I joined the league, I wanted to play good players and that's what I've been getting. I need to practice more against a few fighters I don't see often, just in case the other players here use them.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD