DOA5LR DOA5LR (1.02) La Mariposa (Lisa) - COMBO VIDEO!

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor

This video is meant to shed some light on what La Mariposa (Lisa) is capable of in ver. 1.02. It goes over B&B setups, Critical Burst setups, Power launcher combos (indoors and outdoors), as well as environmental combos. All the combos displayed in the video CANNOT be stagger escaped, which means that your opponent is put in a situation where he is forced to guess and risk a hold.

I hope you find this video both informative and entertaining. ^^

Special thanks to:
Artists:AXOUEL2009, KODACHI, REPTILES
Combo Advice: AKA

日本語バージョンこちらへ:

xDevious

Standard Donor
Wow.. I was just on my way to my profile to write a status about going to up my Lisa game. XD This video really came at the perfect time. Can't wait to check it out and get some better understanding of Lisa's move-set and combo possibilities! Thank you, @EMPEROR_COW !

Glitterati

This video is meant to shed some light on what La Mariposa (Lisa) is capable of in ver. 1.02. It goes over B&B setups, Critical Burst setups, Power launcher combos (indoors and outdoors), as well as environmental combos. All the combos displayed in the video CANNOT be stagger escaped, which means that your opponent is put in a situation where he is forced to guess and risk a hold.

I hope you find this video both informative and entertaining. ^^

Special thanks to:
Artists:AXOUEL2009, KODACHI, REPTILES
Combo Advice: AKA

日本語バージョンこちらへ:
THANK YOOOUU!

Tempest

Probably too situational too make the video, but you can get a 7k6 re-float into air throw for more damage during a CB. Also probably pretty situational is 44T, 6P8K, 6P8K, 7k6 T which is the most I've been able to get out of that throw.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Ah, I just recently picked up Lisa. This should be a very informative video.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Probably too situational too make the video, but you can get a 7k6 re-float into air throw for more damage during a CB. Also probably pretty situational is 44T, 6P8K, 6P8K, 7k6 T which is the most I've been able to get out of that throw.
- 7K6 will not give you more. Give me the full combo example. (including weight class off the opponent) I'm asking you this because the video is geared towards midweights as a standard. If I cover all weight classes then the video will be 6 times longer (FW,LW,MW,Genfu,HW, situational hitbox bullshit)
- 44T > 6P8K ... the 8K is holdable and everything after 6P is not guaranteed.. To my knowledge, only 6KK is the most guaranteed damage.

There are situational states in the video, some extremely difficult. like pulling off 6PPP after bound and the first combo in the vid which only works from max range. But again, geared towards midclass. I do this because if you can deal with midweights then that gives you the key to go ahead and explore the rest of the cast possibilities. Although I do my best to find max damage after the juggles, the main value of my video series is in the ground game that cannot be stagger escaped (which works on all classes... except some characters with certain hitbox issues on rare occasions).

Poked

Me encanta La Mariposa! I'm glad you did this video. You are showing how awesome she can be. Keep it up!

Lulu

Wouldn't a Break Down of why all those Combo's can not be Staggere Escaped be more informative, in the hopes that they can take the combos apart and then come up with their own setups, at best Combo videos are more beneficial to the people who want to beat Lisa than they are to the people wielding her..... atleast thats the Theory..... its hard to say since I'm familiar with Lisa and I know most of the hit status and properties of her moves.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Wouldn't a Break Down of why all those Combo's can not be Staggere Escaped be more informative, in the hopes that they can take the combos apart and then come up with their own setups, at best Combo videos are more beneficial to the people who want to beat Lisa than they are to the people wielding her..... atleast thats the Theory..... its hard to say since I'm familiar with Lisa and I know most of the hit status and properties of her moves.

I made a whole tutorial series on all the ins and out of the game in my channel, including stagger escape dos and don'ts in the video entitled "Dealing with Stuns" .. check it in the Dead or Alive 5 Tutorial series.

Lulu

I made a whole tutorial series on all the ins and out of the game in my channel, including stagger escape dos and don'ts in the video entitled "Dealing with Stuns" .. check it in the Dead or Alive 5 Tutorial series.
You miss understand..... I was talking about how to play Lisa, Specifically.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
You miss understand..... I was talking about how to play Lisa, Specifically.
"Wouldn't a Break Down of why all those Combo's can not be Staggere Escaped be more informative"
I don't think I did. The answer of that question specifically is in the tutorial.

Lulu

"Wouldn't a Break Down of why all those Combo's can not be Staggere Escaped be more informative"
I don't think I did. The answer of that question specifically is in the tutorial.
I'm already familiar with those (the in game tutorial doesn't flesh things out so it was very helpful)
I was just curious because Lisa isn't really popular character in the competetive scene so I'm not familiar with all the properties of her moves on conditions like Counter hit and Critical Threshold.... hell I only found out about her BT CB last month.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD