DOA5LR: Tweets, Speculations, Rumors, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
I still can't believe he hasn't got that costume. I also feel that they missed an opportunity with him by not giving him a police officer costume. That would have been perfect for him imo.
I even asked for the outfit on a live stream when 5U was being play tested at Summer Jam and the tag tourney was on 5U. I've been asking since before release and have had a lot of people agree that he should have it by now. I have no doubt it would sell well too.

UpSideDownGRUNT

The exact same can be said about Ein's Dimensions C1 and/or his DOA2 Hardcore/Ultimate C6, Ein fans on this forum have expressed the want for these two costumes yet he's STILL the only male under 8 costumes... Even Jacky has more costumes than him now

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Team Ninja don't care about their male characters
It's not Team Ninja's fault. It's the heads of Koei that you have to blame since they're the ones who call the shots.
no it's the media and the fans fault especially in Japan.

No...

ZdATN4f.jpg

Brute

Standard Donor
If it does come to PC, I can only imagine all the angry fans that pre-ordered the game on next gen consoles and bought a next gen console just to play the game on it now get to see that they could have waited and got it on PC.

That would be a dick move on TN's part, haha!

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
If it does come to PC, I can only imagine all the angry fans that pre-ordered the game on next gen consoles and bought a next gen console just to play the game on it now get to see that they could have waited and got it on PC.

I was going to write something like that, huh. Quite the paradox.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I have been so out of the loop with DOA for like two months. The last post I saw in this thread was on page 32. So here I am skipping over all of that to page 103.

So, PC version, huh? Interesting. A chance I may grab a copy of that, but it likely wouldn't be my main system.

Also, after some Googling, apparently my character's pre-order costume is only obtained through a method I won't be doing. Cool. Guess I'm waiting for it's post-launch re-release.

Baal bal

Bet on the dick move.

Baal bal

So, if DOA does come to the PC, will it be it's own community or ???
Well, i don't really think it will split apart DOA's community. But it might help this later to grow a bit. Personally, if it comes to PC, its GB to Xbox1. And 'cause i'm sure they will announce the PC version after a certain amount of consol pre-order, i'll just wait before buying anything hehe...

Kronin

So far I believed that DoA5LR on PC it was only a rumor, but it would seems to me strange if also the info from ESBR was wrong.

For me it's possible that exactly how Tecmo Koei decided to release a new version of DoA on the new gen of consoles considering the requests for it, the same scenario could have been happened even for the requests on a PC porting if this info is right. In a such case I would believe that this wasn't surely planned in the beginning, from here the reason because a PC version it wasn't still announced (again, always if the news is right).

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
DOA5LR on the PC would be splendid with all things considered. Players who intend on getting a hold of the game may have a better time with match making and learning character match ups via online outlet in case they can not access any offline events on a constant basis.
Another thing is the possible new features or menu options that may become accessible upon release console/PC release...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD